Propuesta metodológica mediante ANP para la evaluación de las memorias de sostenibilidad del sector agroalimentario español
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Espinosa-Goded, Maria & Dupraz, Pierre, 2009.
"Estrategias para incrementar la participación en programas agroambientales: el papel del capital social,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(02), pages 1-24.
- Jesus Barreiro-Hurlé & Maria Espinosa-Goded & Pierre Dupraz, 2009. "Estrategias para incrementar la participacion en programas agroambientales: el papel del capital social," Post-Print hal-01462413, HAL.
- Kent Walker & Fang Wan, 2012. "The Harm of Symbolic Actions and Green-Washing: Corporate Actions and Communications on Environmental Performance and Their Financial Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 227-242, August.
- Ingenbleek, Paul & Binnekamp, Menno & Goddijn, Silvia, 2007. "Setting standards for CSR: A comparative case study on criteria-formulating organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 539-548, May.
- Montazar, Aliasghar & Gheidari, Omid Nasiri & Snyder, Richard L., 2013. "A fuzzy analytical hierarchy methodology for the performance assessment of irrigation projects," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 113-123.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Amparo Baviera-Puig & Tomás Gómez-Navarro & Mónica García-Melón & Gabriel García-Martínez, 2015. "Assessing the Communication Quality of CSR Reports. A Case Study on Four Spanish Food Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-22, August.
- Contreras-Pacheco, Orlando E. & Claasen, Cyrlene, 2017. "Fuzzy reporting as a way for a company to greenwash: perspectives from the Colombian reality," MPRA Paper 85472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Pizzi, 2018. "The Relationship between Non-financial Reporting, Environmental Strategies and Financial Performance. Empirical Evidence from Milano Stock Exchange," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-9, November.
- Flasher, R. & Luchs, C.K. & Souza, J.L., 2018. "Sustainability assurance provider participation in standard setting," Research in Accounting Regulation, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 20-25.
- Zelong Wei & Hao Shen & Kevin Zheng Zhou & Julie Juan Li, 2017. "How Does Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility Matter in a Dysfunctional Institutional Environment? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 209-223, January.
- Sunhee Choi & Sangno Lee & Wesley Friske, 2018. "The Effects of Featured Advertising and Package Labeling on Sustainability of Cause-Related Marketing (CRM) Products," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-12, August.
- Da-Chang Pai & Chi-Shiun Lai & Chih-Jen Chiu & Chin-Fang Yang, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Brand Advocacy in Business-to-Business Market: The Mediated Moderating Effect of Attribution," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 685-696, February.
- Andrea Venturelli & Fabio Caputo & Simona Cosma & Rossella Leopizzi & Simone Pizzi, 2017. "Directive 2014/95/EU: Are Italian Companies Already Compliant?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Ghahroodi, E. Mokari & Noory, H. & Liaghat, A.M., 2015. "Performance evaluation study and hydrologic and productive analysis of irrigation systems at the Qazvin irrigation network (Iran)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 189-195.
- Hongquan Chen & Saixing Zeng & Han Lin & Hanyang Ma, 2017. "Munificence, Dynamism, and Complexity: How Industry Context Drives Corporate Sustainability," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 125-141, February.
- Andreea-Angela ?EULEAN (VON?EA), 2019. "Cause-Related Marketing Under The Lens Of Fundraising Methods," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 5-13, June.
- Xingqiang Du & Jianying Weng & Quan Zeng & Yingying Chang & Hongmei Pei, 2017. "Do Lenders Applaud Corporate Environmental Performance? Evidence from Chinese Private-Owned Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 179-207, June.
- Bazlur RAHMAN, & Idris ALI, & Alexandru Mircea NEDELEA, 2017. "Greenwashing In Canadian Firms: An Assessment Of Environmental Claimsgreenwashing In Canadian Firms: An Assessment Of Environmental Claims," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 6(2), pages 1-8, july.
- Sharma, Amalesh & Moses, Aditya Christopher & Borah, Sourav Bikash & Adhikary, Anirban, 2020. "Investigating the impact of workforce racial diversity on the organizational corporate social responsibility performance: An institutional logics perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 138-152.
- Journeault, Marc & Levant, Yves & Picard, Claire-France, 2021. "Sustainability performance reporting: A technocratic shadowing and silencing," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Kunapatarawong, Rasi & Martínez-Ros, Ester, 2016. "Towards green growth: How does green innovation affect employment?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1218-1232.
- Christopher Wickert & Antonino Vaccaro & Joep Cornelissen, 2017. "“Buying” Corporate Social Responsibility: Organisational Identity Orientation as a Determinant of Practice Adoption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 497-514, May.
- Kessous, AurÃ©lie & Boncori, Anne-Laure & PachÃ©, Gilles, 2016. "Are consumers sensitive to large retailers' sustainable practices? A semiotic analysis in the French context," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 117-130.
- José Ribas, 2014. "An Assessment of Conflicting Intentions in the Use of Multipurpose Water Reservoirs," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(12), pages 3989-4000, September.
- Swarnodeep Homroy & Aurelie Slechten, 2019. "Do Board Expertise and Networked Boards Affect Environmental Performance?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 269-292, August.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:earnsa:180107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.