Marketing Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Marriage of Convenience or Shotgun Wedding?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-3011-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siano, Alfonso & Vollero, Agostino & Conte, Francesca & Amabile, Sara, 2017. "“More than words”: Expanding the taxonomy of greenwashing after the Volkswagen scandal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 27-37.
- Friederike Schultz & Itziar Castelló & Mette Morsing, 2013. "The Construction of Corporate Social Responsibility in Network Societies: A Communication View," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 681-692, July.
- Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena, 2017.
"Determinanty zaufania konsumentów do firm z sektora rolno-spożywczego
[The Determinants of Consumer Trust to the Agri-Food Industry]," MPRA Paper 84755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joëlle Vanhamme & Adam Lindgreen & Jon Reast & Nathalie Popering, 2012. "To Do Well by Doing Good: Improving Corporate Image Through Cause-Related Marketing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 259-274, September.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," Working Papers halshs-00736551, HAL.
- GORSKI Hortensia & FUCIU Mircea & DUMITRESCU Luigi, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility And Marketing Communication," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(2), pages 86-106, September.
- Mayer, Robert & Ryley, Tim & Gillingwater, David, 2015. "Eco-positioning of airlines: Perception versus actual performance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 44, pages 82-89.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00736551, HAL.
- Andrew Crane & Sarah Glozer, 2016. "Researching Corporate Social Responsibility Communication: Themes, Opportunities and Challenges," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(7), pages 1223-1252, November.
- Deborah Vidaver-Cohen & Peggy Brønn, 2015. "Reputation, Responsibility, and Stakeholder Support in Scandinavian Firms: A Comparative Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 49-64, March.
- Peter Seele & Irina Lock, 2015. "Instrumental and/or Deliberative? A Typology of CSR Communication Tools," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 401-414, October.
- Grimmer, Martin & Bingham, Timothy, 2013. "Company environmental performance and consumer purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1945-1953.
- Krittinee Nuttavuthisit & John Thøgersen, 2017. "The Importance of Consumer Trust for the Emergence of a Market for Green Products: The Case of Organic Food," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 323-337, January.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," PSE Working Papers halshs-00736551, HAL.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:3:p:155-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daina Mazutis & Natalie Slawinski, 2015. "Reconnecting Business and Society: Perceptions of Authenticity in Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 137-150, September.
- Longinos Marín & Pedro J. Cuestas & Sergio Román, 2016. "Determinants of Consumer Attributions of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 247-260, October.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1142044 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; marketing communications; corporate social responsibility; ethics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:88:y:2009:i:1:p:103-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.