Tradeoff Between Economies Of Size In Treatment And Diseconomies Of Distribution For Rural Water Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Schmit, Todd M., 1997. "Tradeoff between Economies of Size in Treatment and Diseconomies of Distribution for Rural Water Systems," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 237-246, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ford, J L & Warford, J J, 1969. "Cost Functions for the Water Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 53-63, November.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 1996. "Rural Utilities Service's Water and Waste Disposal Loan and Grant Program and its Contribution to Small Public Water System Improvements in New York State," Research Bulletins 122990, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-676, August.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Schmit, Todd M., 1996. "Distribution Of Community Water Systems Across The United States With Emphasis On Size, Water Production, Ownership, And Treatment," Research Bulletins 122989, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woods, Bethany & Deaton, B. James, 2014. "Do Water Service Provision Contracts with Neighbouring Population Centres Reduce Drinking Water Risk on Canadian Reserves?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 171166, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tsao, Leo & Schmit, Todd M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 1998. "Effects of Amendments to the Safe Drinking Water Act on Local Government Finance and Rural Residents in New York," Working Papers 179377, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Steven Renzetti, 1999. "Municipal Water Supply and Sewage Treatment: Costs, Prices and Distortions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 688-704, May.
- Fox, William F. & Gurley, Tami, 2006. "Will consolidation improve sub-national governments ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3913, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.