Partially adaptive estimation via the maximum entropy densities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing Wu, 2010.
"Information-Theoretic Distribution Test with Application to Normality,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 307-329.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing Wu, 2006. "Information-Theoretic Distribution Test with Application to Normality," Working Papers 0604, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing Wu, 2006. "Information-Theoretic Distribution Test with Application to Normality," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing WuÂ†, 2007. "Information-Theoretic Distribution Test with Application to Normality," Working Paper series 24_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Steven Caudill & James Long, 2010. "Do former athletes make better managers? Evidence from a partially adaptive grouped-data regression model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 275-290, August.
- Katherine G. Yewell & Steven B. Caudill & Franklin G. Mixon, Jr., 2014. "Referee Bias and Stoppage Time in Major League Soccer: A Partially Adaptive Approach," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, February.
- repec:rim:rimwps:24-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Caudill, 2012. "A partially adaptive estimator for the censored regression model based on a mixture of normal distributions," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Sella Lisa, 2008. "Old and New Spectral Techniques for Economic Time Series," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200809, University of Turin.
- Usta, Ilhan & Kantar, Yeliz Mert, 2011. "On the performance of the flexible maximum entropy distributions within partially adaptive estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 2172-2182, June.
- Pendharkar, Parag C., 2008. "Maximum entropy and least square error minimizing procedures for estimating missing conditional probabilities in Bayesian networks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3583-3602, March.
- Rompolis, Leonidas S., 2010. "Retrieving risk neutral densities from European option prices based on the principle of maximum entropy," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 918-937, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:8:y:2005:i:3:p:352-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.