On the finite sample behavior of adaptive estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ximing Wu & Thanasis Stengos, 2005.
"Partially adaptive estimation via the maximum entropy densities,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 352-366, December.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing Wu, 2005. "Partially Adaptive Estimation via Maximum Entropy Densities," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 6-2005, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Steigerwald, Douglas G, 2006. "A Note on Adaptive Estimation," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt94v9g27p, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Yiguo Sun & Thanasis Stengos, 2008.
"The absolute health income hypothesis revisited: a semiparametric quantile regression approach,"
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 395-412, September.
- Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2005. "The Absolute Health Income Hypothesis Revisited : A Semiparametric Quantile Regression Approach," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 7-2005, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Yiguo Sun & Thanasis Stengos, 2007. "The absolute health income hypothesis revisited: A Semiparametric Quantile Regression Approach," Working Paper series 23_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2006. "The absolute health income hypothesis revisited: A Semiparametric Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 0606, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Jansson, Michael, 2012.
"Optimal inference for instrumental variables regression with non-Gaussian errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 1-15.
- Mathias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2007. "Optimal Inference for Instrumental Variables Regression with non-Gaussian Errors," CREATES Research Papers 2007-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:54:y:1992:i:1-3:p:371-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.