Economic And Political Considerations In Regional Cooperation Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary D. Lynne & J. S. Shonkwiler & Michael E. Wilson, 1991. "Water Permitting Behavior under the 1972 Florida Water Resources Act," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(3), pages 340-351.
- Dinar, Ariel & Wolf, Aaron, 1994. "International Markets for Water and the Potential for Regional Cooperation: Economic and Political Perspectives in the Western Middle East," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 43-66, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 2002. "Regional cooperation, and the role of international organizations and regional integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2872, The World Bank.
- Gichuki, Francis & McCornick, Peter G., 2008. "International experiences of water transfers: relevance to India," IWMI Conference Proceedings 235175, International Water Management Institute.
- Kelly Tiller & Paul Jakus, 2004.
"Explaining Cooperation in Municipal Solid Waste Management,"
2004-07, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Tiller, Kelly & Jakus, Paul M., 2004. "Explaining Cooperation In Municipal Solid Waste Management," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20065, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tiller, Kelly & Jakus, Paul M., 2005.
"Applying the Miceli Model to Explain Cooperation in Municipal Solid Waste Management,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- Tiller, Kelly J. & Jakus, Paul M., 2005. "Applying the Miceli Model to Explain Cooperation in Municipal Solid Waste Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 217-225, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.