Patterns of Cooperation in High-Techâ€”Constraints, Feasibility, and Benefits: Results of a Study among Palestinians and Israelis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Pestana Barros, 2003. "An intervention analysis of terrorism: The spanish eta case," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 401-412.
- Daniel G. Arce M. & Todd Sandler, 2005. "Counterterrorism," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), pages 183-200.
- B. Peter Rosendorff & Todd Sandler, 2004. "Too Much of a Good Thing?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), pages 657-671.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Regional effects of terrorism on tourism: Evidence from three Mediterranean countries," ZEI Working Papers B 26-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Luis Gil-Alana, 2006. "Eta: A Persistent Phenomenon," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 95-116.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Daniel Arce, 2005. "Terror Support And Recruitment," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 263-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malul, Miki & Schwartz, Dafna & Bar-El, Raphael, 2016. "The role of academic institutions in mitigating the Israeli–Palestinian conflict," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 125-137.
- Shoham Amir & Rosenboim Mosi & Malul Miki & Saadon Yossi, 2011. "Core and Periphery -- The Dual Effect of Terror," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-15, September.
More about this item
Keywordsadvanced technology; collaboration; cooperation; Israelâ€”Palestine innovation; peace; regional development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:compsc:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:67-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .