Voting power in the Electoral College: The noncompetitive states count, too
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R J Johnston, 1978.
"On the measurement of power: some reactions to Laver,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(8), pages 907-914, August.
- R J Johnston, 1978. "On the Measurement of Power: Some Reactions to Laver," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(8), pages 907-914, August.
- Edelman, Paul H., 2004. "Voting power and at-large representation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 219-232, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUS presidential elections; Electoral College; voting power;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2014-06-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2014-06-14 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2014-06-14 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .