Applying the Miceli Model to Explain Cooperation in Municipal Solid Waste Management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tiller, Kelly & Jakus, Paul M., 2005. "Applying the Miceli Model to Explain Cooperation in Municipal Solid Waste Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richter, Francisca G.-C., 2000.
"Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings And Effects On Student Achievement,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richter, Francisca G. C., 2000. "Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings and Effects on Student Achievement," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 573-583, December.
- Thomas A. Garrett, 2001. "Economies of Scale and Inefficiency in County Extension Councils: A Case for Consolidation?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 811-825.
- Marvin E. Dodson & Thomas A. Garrett, 2004.
"Inefficient Education Spending in Public School Districts: A Case for Consolidation?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 270-280, April.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Marvin E. Dodson, 2003. "Inefficient education spending in public school districts: a case for consolidation," Working Papers 2002-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Miceli Thomas J., 1993. "The Decision to Regionalize in the Provision of Education: An Application of the Tiebout Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 344-360, May.
- Brasington, David M., 1999. "Joint provision of public goods: the consolidation of school districts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 373-393, September.
- Scott J. Callan & Janet M. Thomas, 2001. "Economies of Scale and Scope: A Cost Analysis of Municipal Solid Waste Services," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(4), pages 548-560.
- Dinar, Ariel & Wolf, Aaron, 1997. "Economic and Political Considerations in Regional Cooperation Models," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 7-22, April.
- Poirier, Dale J., 1980. "Partial observability in bivariate probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 209-217, February.
- Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 1987. "Economies of Scale in Municipal Police Departments: The Case of Florida," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 352-356, May.
- Dinar, Ariel & Wolf, Aaron T., 1997. "Economic And Political Considerations In Regional Cooperation Models," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannidis, Panos, 2015. "Decentralization, Local Government Reforms and Perceptions of Local Actors: The Greek Case," MPRA Paper 66420, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2015.
- Germà Bel & Mildred E. Warner, 2016.
"Factors explaining inter-municipal cooperation in service delivery: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 91-115, June.
- Germà Bel & Mildred E. Warner, 2015. "“Factors Explaining Inter-municipal Cooperation in Service Delivery: A Meta-Regression Analysis”," IREA Working Papers 201521, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda & Melania Mur, 2011. "Why do municipalities cooperate to provide local public services? An empirical analysis," IREA Working Papers 201118, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw:v:34:y:2005:i:02:p:217-225_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AGE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.