Causes of farm diversification over time: an Australian perspective on an Eastern Norway model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. R. Johnson, 1967. "A Re-examination of the Farm Diversification Problem," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 49(3), pages 610-621.
- Joyce T. Chen & C. B. Baker, 1974. "Marginal Risk Constraint Linear Program for Activity Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(3), pages 622-627.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Guri, Fatmir & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "Land Fragmentation, Production Diversification, and Food Security: A Case Study from Rural Albania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211539, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sichoongwe, Kiru, 2014. "Determinants and Extent of Crop Diversification Among Smallholder Farmers in Southern Zambia," Research Theses 243456, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Lighton Dube & Revaux Numbwa & Emmanuel Guveya, 2016. "Determinants of crop diversification amongst agricultural co-operators in Dundwa agricultural camp, Choma district, Zambia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-13, January.
- repec:ags:cmpart:198521 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfarm diversification; causes of farm diversification; panel data; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afbmau:122238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afbmnea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.