Determinants of crop diversification amongst agricultural co-operators in Dundwa agricultural camp, Choma district, Zambia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:ajosrd:2014:p:414-428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshi, P.K. & Gulati, Ashok & Birthal, Pratap S. & Tewari, Laxmi, 2003. "Agriculture diversification in South Asia," MSSD discussion papers 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pingali, Prabhu & Khwaja, Yasmeen & Meijer, Madelon, 2005. "Commercializing small farms: reducing transaction cost," ESA Working Papers 289070, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Seng, Kimty, 2014. "Determinants of Farmers’ Agricultural Diversification: The Case of Cambodia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society (AESS), vol. 4(08), pages 1-15, August.
- Culas, Richard J., 2006. "Causes of farm diversification over time: an Australian perspective on an Eastern Norway model," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
- Sichoongwe, Kiru & Mapemba, Lawrence & Ng'ong'ola, Davies & Tembo, Gelson, 2014. "The determinants and extent of crop diversification among smallholder farmers: A case study of Southern Province, Zambia," MaSSP working papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prabhu Pingali & Yasmeen Khwaja & Madelon Meijer, 2005. "Commercializing Small Farms: Reducing Transaction Costs," Working Papers 05-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Sharma, H.R., 2011. "Crop Diversification in Himachal Pradesh: Patterns, Determinants and Challenges," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 66(1), pages 1-18.
- Kinlay Dorjee & Sumiter Broca & Prabhu Pingali, 2003. "Diversification in South Asian Agriculture: Trends and constraints," Working Papers 03-15, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Sichoongwe, Kiru, 2014. "Determinants and Extent of Crop Diversification Among Smallholder Farmers in Southern Zambia," Research Theses 243456, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Benin, S. & Smale, M. & Pender, J. & Gebremedhin, B. & Ehui, S., 2004. "The economic determinants of cereal crop diversity on farms in the Ethiopian highlands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 197-208, December.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S., 2002. "Risk Management Through Enterprise Diversification: A Farm-Level Analysis," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19711, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2000.
"Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification,"
FE Working Papers
0002, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2002. "Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24929, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Culas, Richard J. & Mahendrarajah, Mahen, 2005. "Causes of Diversification in Agriculture Over Time: Evidence From Norwegian Farming Sector," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24647, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1995. "Agricultural commercialization and diversification: processes and policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-185, June.
- Dorjee, Kinlay & Broca, Sumiter & Pingali, Prabhu, 2003. "Diversification in South Asian agriculture: Trends and constraints," ESA Working Papers 289084, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kotchikpa Gabriel Lawin & Lota Tamini, 2019. "Determinants of Crop Diversification in Burkina Faso - What is the Impact of Risk Preference?," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-07, CIRANO.
- Lawin, Kotchikpa G. & Tamini, Lota D., 2017. "Risk preferences and crop diversification amongst smallholder farmers in Burkina Faso," Annual Meeting, 2017, June 18-21, Montreal, Canada 258058, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop diversification; entropy index; Tobit regression; agricultural cooperatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:ajosrd:2016:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chan Hoi Yan). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.