External Market Linkages and Instability in Indian Edible Oil Economy: Implications for Self-sufficiency Policy in Edible Oils
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2006.
"Structural Shift in Demand for Food - Projections for 2020,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22223, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020," Working Papers id:2788, eSocialSciences.
- Kumar, Praduman & Shinoj, P. & Raju, S.S. & Kumar, Anjani & Rich, Karl M. & Msangi, Siwa, 2010. "Factor Demand, Output Supply Elasticities and Supply Projections for Major Crops of India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma, Purushottam, 2016. "Development Programmes and Performance of Oilseeds Sector in India," Conference Papers 261306, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:162154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.