Factor Demand, Output Supply Elasticities and Supply Projections for Major Crops of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Praduman & Mittal, Surabhi, 2006. "Agricultural Productivity Trends in India: Sustainability Issues," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Conferenc), pages 1-18.
- Kumar, Praduman & Mittal, Surabhi & Hossain, Mahabub, 2008. "Agricultural Growth Accounting and Total Factor Productivity in South Asia: A Review and Policy Implications," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K., 2014. "Input Subsidy vs Farm Technology — Which is More Important for Agricultural Development?," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 1).
- Akash Malhotra, 2018. "A hybrid econometric-machine learning approach for relative importance analysis: Food inflation," Papers 1806.04517, arXiv.org.
- Giraud, Georges, 2013. "The World Market of Fragrant Rice, Main Issues and Perspectives," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-20, May.
- Akash Malhotra & Mayank Maloo, 2017. "Understanding food inflation in India: A Machine Learning approach," Papers 1701.08789, arXiv.org.
- Rahul Anand & Naresh Kumar & Volodymyr Tulin, 2016. "Understanding India’s Food Inflation; The Role of Demand and Supply Factors," IMF Working Papers 16/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Thibault Fally & James Sayre, 2018. "Commodity Trade Matters," 2018 Meeting Papers 172, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas, Lijo & Jha, Girish Kumar & Pal, Suresh, 2013. "External Market Linkages and Instability in Indian Edible Oil Economy: Implications for Self-sufficiency Policy in Edible Oils," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-14.
- Tara Mitchell, 2014. "Is Knowledge Power? Competition and Information in Agricultural Markets," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp456, IIIS.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:92090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.