Understanding food inflation in India: A Machine Learning approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rahul Anand & Naresh Kumar & Volodymyr Tulin, 2016. "Understanding India’s Food Inflation; The Role of Demand and Supply Factors," IMF Working Papers 16/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Müller, Daniel & Leitão, Pedro J. & Sikor, Thomas, 2013. "Comparing the determinants of cropland abandonment in Albania and Romania using boosted regression trees," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 66-77.
- Rahul Anand & Ding Ding & Volodymyr Tulin, 2014. "Food Inflation in India; The Role for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 14/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumar, Praduman & Shinoj, P. & Raju, S.S. & Kumar, Anjani & Rich, Karl M. & Msangi, Siwa, 2010. "Factor Demand, Output Supply Elasticities and Supply Projections for Major Crops of India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(1).
- Friedman, Jerome H., 2002. "Stochastic gradient boosting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 367-378, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1701.08789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.