Understanding food inflation in India: A Machine Learning approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rahul Anand & Naresh Kumar & Volodymyr Tulin, 2016. "Understanding India’s Food Inflation; The Role of Demand and Supply Factors," IMF Working Papers 16/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Müller, Daniel & Leitão, Pedro J. & Sikor, Thomas, 2013. "Comparing the determinants of cropland abandonment in Albania and Romania using boosted regression trees," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 66-77.
- Rahul Anand & Ding Ding & Volodymyr Tulin, 2014. "Food Inflation in India; The Role for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 14/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumar, Praduman & Shinoj, P. & Raju, S.S. & Kumar, Anjani & Rich, Karl M. & Msangi, Siwa, 2010. "Factor Demand, Output Supply Elasticities and Supply Projections for Major Crops of India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(1).
- Friedman, Jerome H., 2002. "Stochastic gradient boosting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 367-378, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1701.08789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .