Issues in benefit-cost analysis of agricultural research projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antony, George & Anderson, Jock R., 1991. "Modelling technology replacement over time for the ex-ante analysis of agricultural research projects," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-192.
- Pannell, David J., 1999. "On the balance between strategic-basic and applied agricultural research," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(1), March.
- Marshall, Graham R. & Brennan, John P., 1993. "On Benefit-Cost Evaluation of Research Projects," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147730, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffith, Garry R., 2009. "Estimating the economic impact of a major beef industry research and development investment," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 17.
- Jones, Randall E. & Saunders, Glen & Balogh, Suzy, 2005. "An Economic Evaluation of a Pest Management Control Program: "Outfox the Fox"," Research Reports 42653, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Brennan, John P. & Bantilan, M. C. S., 2003. "Price and yield effects of spill-overs in international agricultural research: evidence from ICRISAT and Australia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 87-97, March.
- Silvester, Luke T. & Vere, David T., 2005. "Economic Evaluations of Production Technologies in the Australian Sheep Industry," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137948, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vere, David T. & Jones, Randall E. & Griffith, Garry R., 2003. "Economic benefits of public investment in weed management: the case of vulpia in south-eastern Australia’s temperate pasture areas," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(4), December.
- Mullen, J. D., 2002. "Farm Management In The 21st Century," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 174072, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mullen, J.D., 2002. "Farm Management In The 21st Century," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 10.
- Wilson, Trevor & Chudleigh, Fred & Carrigan, Gretchen, 2009. "Benefit Cost Analysis of RD&E in Action," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47639, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Heisey, Paul W. & Morris, Michael L., 2002. "Practical Challenges To Estimating The Benefits Of Agricultural R&D: The Case Of Plant Breeding Research," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19828, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vere, David T. & Griffith, Garry R. & Silvester, Luke T., 2005. "Australian Sheep Industry CRC: Economic Evaluations of Scientific Research Programs," Research Reports 42651, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Parnell, Peter F. & McKiernan, William A., 2005. "The Economic, Environmental and Social Benefits to NSW from Investment in the CRC for Beef Genetics Technologies," Research Reports 42654, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Morris, M. L. & Heisey, P. W., 2003. "Estimating the benefits of plant breeding research: methodological issues and practical challenges," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 241-252, December.
- Farquharson, Robert J. & Morgan, J.M. & Brennan, John P., 2004. "An economic evaluation of the osmoregulation gene technology to the Australian wheat industry," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58446, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Morris, M.L. & Heisey, P.W., 2003. "Estimating the benefits of plant breeding research: methodological issues and practical challenges," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.