Equity premium in Finland and long-term performance of the Finnish equity and money markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Òscar Jordà & Katharina Knoll & Dmitry Kuvshinov & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2017.
"The Rate of Return on Everything, 1870–2015,"
NBER Working Papers
24112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordï¿½, ï¿½scar & Knoll, Katharina & Kuvshinov, Dmitry & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "The Rate of Return on Everything, 1870-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 12509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Òscar Jordà & Katharina Knoll & Dmitry Kuvshinov & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2018. "The Rate of Return on Everything, 1870-2015," CESifo Working Paper Series 6899, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jorda, Oscar & Knoll, Katharina & Kuvshinov, Dmitry & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "The Rate of Return on Everything, 1870–2015," Working Paper Series 2017-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nyberg, Peter & Vaihekoski, Mika, 2014. "Descriptive analysis of the Finnish stock market : Part II," Research Discussion Papers 10/2014, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity premium; Stock market; Money market; Helsinki Stock Exchange; NASDAQ OMX; Finland; Sweden; USA;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afc:cliome:v:8:y:2014:i:2:p:241-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afcccea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.