Contribution and Trend to Quality Researchâ€”a literature review of SERVQUAL model from 1998 to 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Badri, Masood A., 2001. "A combined AHP-GP model for quality control systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 27-40, June.
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Scott E. Sampson & MICHAEL J. SHOWALTER, 1999. "The Performance-Importance Response Function: Observations and Implications," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 1-25, July.
- Cote, Joseph A & Leong, Siew Meng & Cote, Jane, 1991. " Assessing the Influence of Journal of Consumer Research: A Citation Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 402-410, December.
- Caruana, Albert & Ewing, Michael T. & Ramaseshan, B., 2000. "Assessment of the Three-Column Format SERVQUAL: An Experimental Approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 57-65, July.
- Landrum, Hollis & Prybutok, Victor R., 2004. "A service quality and success model for the information service industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 628-642, August.
- Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina, 2001. "Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-33, April.
- Andaleeb, Syed Saad, 2001. "Service quality perceptions and patient satisfaction: a study of hospitals in a developing country," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 1359-1370, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Runliang Dou & Yubo Zhang & Guofang Nan, 0. "Application of combined Kano model and interactive genetic algorithm for product customization," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsSERVQUAL model; service quality; quality research; research contribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:19:y:2015:i:1:p:34-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.