Ethical Responsibility of Neuromarketing Companies in Harnessing the Market Research – a Global Exploratory Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pop Ciprian-Marcel & Radomir Lacramioara & Maniu Andreea Ioana & Zaharie Monica Maria, 2009. "Neuromarketing – Getting Inside The Customer’S Mind," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 804-807, May.
- Nicolae Al. POP, 2008. "Romanian academic marketing. Present and perspectives," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 3(2), Summer.
- Ionica Holban (Oncioiu), 2010. "Business, Ethics and the Environment: Imagining a Sustainable Future," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 254-256, February.
- Vasile Dinu, 2013. "Protection of consumer rights in the field of economic services of general economic interest," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 309-310, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:918 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsneuromarketing; neuroscience; market research; ethical responsibility; experimental research.;
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:1:y:2014:i:35:p:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.