Knowledge Dynamics Impact on Intellectual Capital in Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Franz, 2010. "Knowledge spill-overs for knowledge-based development: progression in theory and obstacles for empirical research," International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1/2), pages 25-38.
- Laurie Hunter, 2002. "Intellectual Capital: Accumulation and Appropriation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Constantin BRATIANU, 2016. "Knowledge Dynamics," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(3), pages 323-337, September.
- Ikujiro Nonaka, 1994. "A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 14-37, February.
- Constantin BRÄ‚TIANU, 2013. "The Triple Helix of the Organizational Knowledge," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 207-220, August.
- Constantin BRATIANU & Ivona ORZEA, 2010. "Organizational knowledge creation," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 5(3), Autumn.
- Constantin Bratianu & Ivona ORZEA, 2009. "Emergence of the Cognitive-Emotional Knowledge Dyad," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(5), pages 893-901, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:4:577-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:6:y:2018:i:2:265-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2018:v:1:p:40-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:2:203-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:6:y:2018:i:2:247-264 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; intellectual capital; knowledge dynamics; organizational integrators; relational capital; structural capital.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nup:jrmdke:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:515-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian-Mihai VIDU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmsnsro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.