The Missing Middle: Correspondence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Tybout, 2000.
"Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, EconWPA.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Leslie A. Martin & Shanthi Nataraj & Ann E. Harrison, 2017.
"In with the Big, Out with the Small: Removing Small-Scale Reservations in India,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(2), pages 354-386, February.
- Leslie A. Martin & Shanthi Nataraj & Ann Harrison, 2014. "In with the Big, Out with the Small: Removing Small-Scale Reservations in India," NBER Working Papers 19942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2007. "Selection, Growth, and the Size Distribution of Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1103-1144.
- Leslie A. Martin & Shanthi Nataraj & Ann E. Harrison, 2014. "In with the Big, Out with the Small Removing Small-Scale Reservations in India," Working Papers WR-1038, RAND Corporation.
- Rauch, James E., 1991. "Modelling the informal sector formally," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 33-47, January.
- World Bank, 2014. "World Development Indicators 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18237.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Benjamin A. Olken, 2014. "The Missing "Missing Middle"," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 89-108, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:jafrec:v:26:y:2017:i:1:p:93-118. is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Freund, Caroline & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2016.
"Exporter behavior, country size and stage of development: Evidence from the exporter dynamics database,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 121-137.
- Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Freund,Caroline & Pierola Castro,Martha D., 2015. "Exporter behavior, country size and stage of development : evidence from the exporter dynamics database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7452, The World Bank.
- Antonio Cruz & Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2017.
"Learning by Exporting: The Case of Mozambican Manufacturing,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 26(1), pages 93-118.
- Cruz, Antonio & Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "Learning by exporting: The case of Mozambican manufacturing," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:28:y:2014:i:4:p:235-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.