The Distribution of Firm Size in India: What Can Survey Data Tell Us?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2012.
"World Development Report 2013
[Informe anual del Banco Mundial de 2013 : poner fin a la pobreza extrema, promover la prosperidad compartida - informe principal]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11843.
- Klaus Desmet & Ejaz Ghani & Stephen O'Connell & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015.
"The Spatial Development Of India,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 10-30, January.
- Desmet, Klaus & Ghani, Ejaz & O'Connell, Stephen & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "The spatial development of India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6060, The World Bank.
- Desmet, Klaus & Ghani, Ejaz & O'Connell, Stephen D & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2013. "The Spatial Development of India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2016.
"Highway to Success: The Impact of the Golden Quadrilateral Project for the Location and Performance of Indian Manufacturing,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(591), pages 317-357, March.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Highway to Success: The Impact of the Golden Quadrilateral Project for the Location and Performance of Indian Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 18524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ejaz Ghani & Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Highway to Success: The Impact of the Golden Quadrilateral Project for the Location and Performance of Indian Manufacturing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-040, Harvard Business School.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "The exceptional persistence of India's unorganized sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6454, The World Bank.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2013. "Highway to success in India : the impact of the golden quadrilateral project for the location and performance of manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6320, The World Bank.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Female business ownership and informal sector persistence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6612, The World Bank.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2017.
"What Determines Entrepreneurial Outcomes in Emerging Markets? The Role of Initial Conditions,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(7), pages 2478-2522.
- Ayyagari,Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Maksimovic,Vojislav, 2015. "What determines entrepreneurial outcomes in emerging markets ? the role of initial conditions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7207, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSize Distribution of Firms; Labor Regulations; India;
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .