Corruption Dynamics: The Golden Goose Effect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, 2009.
"Instability And The Incentives For Corruption,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 42-92, March.
- Filipe Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, "undated". "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Working Paper 248201, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Campante, Filipe Robin & Chor, Davin & Do, Quoc-Anh, 2009. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Scholarly Articles 4778510, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, 2009. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/o45fqtltm96, Sciences Po.
- Davin Chor & Filipe Campante & Quoc-Anh Do, 2005. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," CID Working Papers 6, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Corruption Dynamics: The Golden Goose Effect (AEJ:EP 2013) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejpol:v:5:y:2013:i:4:p:230-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.