Why Is Russian GDP Growth Slowing?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Michael P. & Mizon, Grayham E., 1991. "Empirical analysis of macroeconomic time series : VAR and structural models," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 887-917, May.
- Rebeca Jimenez-Rodriguez & Marcelo Sanchez, 2005.
"Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 201-228.
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Sánchez, Marcelo, 2004. "Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries," Working Paper Series 362, European Central Bank.
- Kuralbayeva, Karlygash & Kutan, Ali M. & Wyzan, Michael L., 2001. "Is Kazakhstan vulnerable to the Dutch disease?," ZEI Working Papers B 29-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2011.
"Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 133-143, June.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2011. "Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 133-143.
- Katerina Kalcheva & Nienke Oomes, 2007. "Diagnosing Dutch Disease; Does Russia Have the Symptoms?," IMF Working Papers 07/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Aaron Mehrotra & Jouko Rautava, 2008.
"Do sentiment indicators help to assess and predict actual developments of the Chinese economy?,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 225-239.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Rautava, Jouko, 2007. "Do sentiment indicators help to assess and predict actual developments of the Chinese economy?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Oomes, Nienke & Kalcheva, Katerina, 2007. "Diagnosing Dutch disease : Does Russia have the symptoms?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:96:y:2006:i:2:p:342-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.