Sex Discrimination in Labor Markets: The Role of Statistical Evidence: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Burcin Yurtoglu & Christine Zulehner, 2007. "The gender wage gap in top corporate jobs is still there," Vienna Economics Papers 0701, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Heather Antecol & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Eric Helland, 2014.
"Bias in the Legal Profession: Self-Assessed versus Statistical Measures of Discrimination,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 323-357.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Helland, Eric, 2011. "Bias in the Legal Profession: Self-Assessed versus Statistical Measures of Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 5831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heather Antecol & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Eric Helland, 2011. "Bias in the Legal Profession: Self-Assessed versus Statistical Measures of Discrimination," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robst, John & VanGilder, Jennifer & Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Perceptions of female faculty treatment in higher education: which institutions treat women more fairly?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 59-67, February.
- Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, 2006. "Do Female Physicians Capture Their Scarcity Value? The Case of OB/GYNs," NBER Working Papers 12528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2007. "Pushing incomes to reference points: Why do male doctors earn more?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 514-536, July.
- Paul, Maureen, 2006. "A cross-section analysis of the fairness-of-pay perception of UK employees," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 243-267, April.
- Scott Adams & John Heywood & Laurie Miller, 2014. "Caregivers, firm policies and gender discrimination claims," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 359-377, June.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9256-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, 2010.
"Approval of equal rights and gender differences in well-being,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 933-962, June.
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender Differences in Well-Being," IEW - Working Papers 194, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lalive, Rafael & Stutzer, Alois, 2004. "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender Differences in Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 1202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lalive, Rafael & Stutzer, Alois, 2007. "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender - Differences in Well-Being," Working papers 2007/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender Differences in Well-Being," CESifo Working Paper Series 1245, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bla:indrel:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:133-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antecol, Heather & Barcus, Vanessa E. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah, 2009. "Gender-biased behavior at work: Exploring the relationship between sexual harassment and sex discrimination," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 782-792, October.
- Jonathan B. Berk, 1999. "Statistical Discrimination in a Competitive Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 6871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Taverdi, 2016. "Self-assessed versus statistical evidence of labour market discrimination," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1602, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Antecol, Heather & Kuhn, Peter, 2000. "Gender as an Impediment to Labor Market Success: Why Do Young Women Report Greater Harm?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 702-728, October.
- David Neumark, 1993. "Sex Discrimination and Women's Labor Market Interruptions," NBER Working Papers 4260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antecol, Heather & Barcus, Vanessa E. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2007. "Gender-Biased Behavior at Work: What Can Surveys Tell Us About the Link Between Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination?," IZA Discussion Papers 2647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Tarverdi, 2016. "Self-assessed versus statistical evidence of labour market discrimination The case of indigenous Australians," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Angel López-Nicolás & Jaume García & Pedro J. Hernández, 2001.
"How wide is the gap? An investigation of gender wage differences using quantile regression,"
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 149-167.
- Jaume Garcia & Pedro J. Hernández & Ángel López Nicolás, 1998. "How wide is the gap? An investigation of gender wage differences using quantile regression," Economics Working Papers 287, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:1:p:277-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.