Achievement Goals, Locus of Control, and Academic Success in Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul W. Grimes & Meghan J. Millea & Thomas W. Woodruff, 2004. "Grades—Who's to Blame? Student Evaluation of Teaching and Locus of Control," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 129-147, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schurer, Stefanie, 2017. "Bouncing back from health shocks: Locus of control and labor supply," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 1-20.
- Schurer, Stefanie, 2014. "Bouncing Back from Health Shocks: Locus of Control, Labor Supply, and Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 8203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Darren Grant & William Green, 2013. "Grades as incentives," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1563-1592, June.
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Struewing, Cornelia, 2017.
"Locus of control and performance appraisal,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 205-225.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn & Cornelia Struewing, 2016. "Locus of Control and Performance Appraisal," Research Papers in Economics 2016-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Struewing, Cornelia, 2016. "Locus of Control and Performance Appraisal," IZA Discussion Papers 10288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elkins, Rosemary & Schurer, Stefanie, 2018. "Exploring the Role of Fathers in Non-Cognitive Skill Development over the Lifecourse," IZA Discussion Papers 11451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kader, Ahmad A., 2016. "Debilitating and facilitating test anxiety and student motivation and achievement in principles of microeconomics," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 40-46.
More about this item
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:100:y:2010:i:2:p:272-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.