Grades—Who's to Blame? Student Evaluation of Teaching and Locus of Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tin-chun Lin, 2009. "Endogenous effects of midterm grades and evaluations: a simultaneous framework," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1731-1742.
- Mª Covadonga de la Iglesia Villasol & Esperanza Gracia Expósito, 2010. "Valoración de los profesores y asistencia a clase de los alumnos ¿existe relación causal?," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5,in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Gregorio Gim (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 50, pages 995-1016 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Lester Hadsell, 2010. "Achievement Goals, Locus of Control, and Academic Success in Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 272-276, May.
- Tin-chun Lin, 2009. "Implications of grade inflation: knowledge illusion and economic inefficiency in the knowledge market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2314-2324.
- Bruce A. Weinberg & Belton M. Fleisher & Masanori Hashimoto, 2007. "Evaluating Methods for Evaluating Instruction: The Case of Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 12844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Martin Davies & Carol Johnston, 2011. "Measuring Student Experience: Relationships between Teaching Quality Instruments (TQI) and Course Experience Questionnaire (CEQ)," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1134, The University of Melbourne.
- Tin-chun Lin, 2009. "Application of a static game of complete information: economic behaviors of professors and students," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1678-1686.
- Keese, Matthias, 2012. "Who feels constrained by high debt burdens? Subjective vs. objective measures of household debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 125-141.
- Kader, Ahmad A., 2016. "Debilitating and facilitating test anxiety and student motivation and achievement in principles of microeconomics," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 40-46.
- Langbein, Laura, 2008. "Management by results: Student evaluation of faculty teaching and the mis-measurement of performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 417-428, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:35:y:2004:i:2:p:129-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.