Measuring Student Experience: Relationships between Teaching Quality Instruments (TQI) and Course Experience Questionnaire (CEQ)
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 4th Floor, FBE Building, Level 4, 111 Barry Street. Victoria, 3010, Australia|
Phone: +61 3 8344 5355
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Stevenson Smith, 2004. "Assessment strategies: what is being measured in student course evaluations?," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 3-28.
- Martin Davies & Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Carol Johnston & Ian Mcdonald, 2007.
"Systematic Influences On Teaching Evaluations: The Case For Caution ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 18-38, 03.
- M. Davies & J. Hirschberg & J. Lye & C. Johnston & I. McDonald, 2005. "Systematic Influences on Teaching Evaluations : The Case for Caution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 953, The University of Melbourne.
- Ross Williams, 1998. "Funding Australian Universities," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 31(2), pages 148-156.
- Paul W. Grimes & Meghan J. Millea & Thomas W. Woodruff, 2004. "Grades—Who's to Blame? Student Evaluation of Teaching and Locus of Control," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 129-147, April.
- Martin Davies & Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Carol Johnston, 2008. "A Systematic Analysis of Quality of Teaching Surveys," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1050, The University of Melbourne.
- Omer Gokcekus, 2000. "How do university students value economics courses? A hedonic approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(8), pages 493-496.
- Martin Davies & Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Carol Johnston, 2007. "An Analysis of the Questions on University Teaching Surveys and the Universities that Use Them: The Australian Experience," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 994, The University of Melbourne.
- William Bosshardt & Michael Watts, 2001. "Comparing Student and Instructor Evaluations of Teaching," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 3-17, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katherine Perez)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.