Identifying the Most Research Intensive Faculties of Business in Australia: A Multidimensional Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Williams, 1998. "Funding Australian Universities," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 31(2), pages 148-156.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Abbott, M. & Doucouliagos, C., 2003. "The efficiency of Australian universities: a data envelopment analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-97, February.
- J. C. Glass & D. G. McKillop & G. O'Rourke, 2002. "Evaluating the productive performance of UK universities as cost-constrained revenue maximizers: an empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1097-1108.
- Jerry G. Thursby, 2000. "What Do We Say about Ourselves and What Does It Mean? Yet Another Look at Economics Department Research," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 383-404, June.
- Johnes, Jill & Johnes, Geraint, 1995. "Research funding and performance in U.K. University Departments of Economics: A frontier analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 301-314, September.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Simon Ville, 2009. "Discipline-specific forecasting of research output in Australian universities," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(18), pages 1875-1880.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, February.
- Joan R. Rodgers & Abbas Valadkhani, 2006. "A Multidimensional Ranking of Australian Economics Departments," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(256), pages 30-43, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFaculties of Business; Australian higher education; Cluster analysis; Factor analysis;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A19 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Other
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-03-15 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2008-03-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp08-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .