A Systematic Analysis of Quality of Teaching Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Davies & Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Carol Johnston, 2007. "An Analysis of the Questions on University Teaching Surveys and the Universities that Use Them: The Australian Experience," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 994, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye, 2014. "The influence of student experiences on post-graduation surveys," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1187, The University of Melbourne.
- Temesgen Kifle & Mohammad Alauddin, 2015. "What Determines Studentsâ€™ Perceptions in Course Evaluation Rating in Higher Education? An Econometric Exploration," Discussion Papers Series 551, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Martin Davies & Carol Johnston, 2011. "Measuring Student Experience: Relationships between Teaching Quality Instruments (TQI) and Course Experience Questionnaire (CEQ)," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1134, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .