Challenges Facing Agricultural Extension Agents: A Case Study from South‐western Ethiopia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Jordan & Marco Guerzoni, 2020. "The pain of a new idea: Do Late Bloomers response to Extension Service in Rural Ethiopia?," Papers 2006.02846, arXiv.org.
- Pranay VERMA & Neena SINHA, 2016. "Technology Acceptance Model Revisited For Mobile Based Agricultural Extension Services In India," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(4), pages 29-38, December.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:6:y:2016:i:2:p:15:d:67842 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne M. Cafer & J. Sanford Rikoon, 2018. "Adoption of new technologies by smallholder farmers: the contributions of extension, research institutes, cooperatives, and access to cash for improving tef production in Ethiopia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 35(3), pages 685-699, September.
- Hazem S. Kassem & Abdel Raouf Suleiman Bello & Bader M. Alotaibi & Fahd O. Aldosri & Gary S. Straquadine, 2019. "Climate Change Adaptation in the Delta Nile Region of Egypt: Implications for Agricultural Extension," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-22, January.
- Davis, Kristin & Swanson, Burton & Amudavi, David & Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Flohrs, Aaron & Riese, Jens & Lamb, Chloe & Zerfu, Elias, 2010. "In-depth assessment of the public agricultural extension system of Ethiopia and recommendations for improvement:," IFPRI discussion papers 1041, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shiferaw, K. & Gebremedhin, B. & Tegegne, A. & Hoekstra, D., 2018. "Analysis of milk production, butter marketing and household use of inputs in rural Ethiopia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277104, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Regassa, Mekdim D. & Abate, Gashaw T. & Kubik, Zaneta, 2020. "Incentivizing and Retaining Public Workers in Remote Areas: A Discrete Choice Experiment with Agricultural Extension Agents in Ethiopia," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304498, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ansink, Erik & Tesfaye, Abonesh & Bouma, Jetske & Brouwer, Roy, 2017. "Cooperation in watershed management: A field experiment on location, trust, and enforcement," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 91-104.
- Abebe, Gumataw K. & Bijman, Jos & Pascucci, Stefano & Omta, Onno, 2013. "Adoption of improved potato varieties in Ethiopia: The role of agricultural knowledge and innovation system and smallholder farmers’ quality assessment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 22-32.
- Joyous S. Tata & Paul E. McNamara, 2016. "Social Factors That Influence Use of ICT in Agricultural Extension in Southern Africa," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-10, April.
- Tesfaye, Abonesh & Hansen, James & Kassie, Girma Tesfahun & Radeny, Maren & Solomon, Dawit, 2019. "Estimating the economic value of climate services for strengthening resilience of smallholder farmers to climate risks in Ethiopia: A choice experiment approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 157-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbadr:868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Anyanwu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.