Are Consumers More Loyal to National Brands than to Private Labels?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) in its series TSE Working Papers with number 09-131.
Date of creation: Dec 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Bulletin of Economic Research, vol.�65, n°65-Supplement, mai 2013, p.�1-16.
Other versions of this item:
- Fabian BergÃ¨s & Daniel Hassan & Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, 2013. "Are Consumers More Loyal To National Brands Than To Private Labels?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages s1-s16, 05.
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Eales & Jason R. Henderson, 2001. "The Impact of Negativity on Separability Testing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 465-477.
- Frank Asche & Cathy R. Wessells, 1997. "On Price Indices in the Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1182-1185.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D. & Green, Richard D., 1994. "Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers 11247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mills, David E, 1995. "Why Retailers Sell Private Labels," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 509-28, Fall.
- Coibion, Olivier & Einav, Liran & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2007.
"Equilibrium demand elasticities across quality segments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-30, February.
- Olivier Coibion & Liran Einav & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2006. "Equilibrium Demand Elasticities across Quality Segments," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 550, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- AndrÃ© Bonfrer & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2004. "Store Brands: Who Buys Them and What Happens to Retail Prices When They Are Introduced?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 195-218, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.