Parking, transit and employment in a central business district
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 95-11.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Voith, Richard, 1998. "Parking, Transit, and Employment in a Central Business District," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 43-58, July.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yinger John, 1993. "Bumper to Bumper: A New Approach to Congestion in an Urban Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 249-274, September.
- Robert M. Solow, 1973. "Congestion Cost and the Use of Land for Streets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 602-618, Autumn.
- Yitzhak Oron & David Pines & Eytan Sheshinski, 1973. "Optimum vs. Equilibrium Land Use Pattern and Congestion Toll," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 619-636, Autumn.
- Tabuchi Takatoshi, 1993. "Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 414-431, November.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-78, December.
- Gillen, David W., 1977. "Estimation and specification of the effects of parking costs on urban transport mode choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 186-199, April.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1990. "Income class, modal choice, and urban spatial structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 322-343, May.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 1992.
"Parking fees and congestion,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 123-132, March.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2001. "Parking fees and congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9h51t02k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Willson, Richard W., 1992. "Estimating the Travel and Parking Demand Effects of Employer-Paid Parking," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt37p740qt, University of California Transportation Center.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976.
"Market and Shadow Land Rents with Congestion,"
250, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, J. V., 1975. "Congestion and optimum city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 48-62, January.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1983. "The general equilibrium effects of congestion externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 80-104, July.
- Robert P. Inman, 1992. "Can Philadelphia escape its fiscal crisis with another tax increase?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 5-20.
- Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Kahn, Matthew E., 2000. "The effects of new public projects to expand urban rail transit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 241-263, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.