Income class, modal choice, and urban spatial structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainald Borck & Matthias Wrede, 2007.
"Commuting Subsidies with two Transport Modes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1972, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rainald Borck, 2014. "Will Skyscrapers Save the Planet? Building Height Limits and Urban Greenhouse Gas Emissions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4773, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Yves Zenou, 2008.
"Car ownership and the Labor Market of Ethnic Minorities,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Car ownership and the labor market of ethnic minorities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 392-403, May.
- Gautier, Pieter & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Car Ownership and the Labor Market of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Discussion Papers 3814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gautier, Pieter A & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Car Ownership and the Labour Market of Ethnic Minorities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Voith, Richard, 1998.
"Parking, Transit, and Employment in a Central Business District,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Richard Voith, 1997. "Parking, transit and employment in a central business district," Working Papers 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Germa Bel & Daniel Albalate, 2009.
"What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, Mobility, Institutions, and Geography,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2009/34, European University Institute.
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà, 2010. "What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, mobility, institutions, and geography," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 775-790, September.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Spatial mismatch, transport mode and search decisions in England," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 62-90, July.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Harris SELOD, 2006.
"The political economy of urban transport-system choice,"
10220, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Selod, Harris, 2006. "The political economy of urban transport-system choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 983-1005, August.
- Brueckner, Jan & Selod, Harris, 2004. "The Political Economy of Urban Transport System Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 4682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2005.
"Transport subsidies, system choice, and urban sprawl,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 715-733, November.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "Transport Subsidies, System Choice, and Urban Sprawl," CESifo Working Paper Series 1090, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Mismatch, Transport Mode and Search Decisions in England," CEPR Discussion Papers 3968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles A. M. de Bartolome & Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "Who's in Charge in the Inner City? The Conflict Between Efficiency and Equity in the Design of a Metropolitan Area," Working papers 2002-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kwon, Youngsun, 2005. "Urban comparative statics when commuting cost depends on income," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 48-56, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.