Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 342
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask D.A Niemeier to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:transa
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-14 Attitudes towards the role of Cost–Benefit Analysis in the decision-making process for spatial-infrastructure projects: A Dutch case study
by Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & Wee, Bert van
- 15-28 Travelers’ preferences in multimodal networks: Design and results of a comprehensive series of choice experiments
by Arentze, Theo A. & Molin, Eric J.E.
- 29-39 A modified model to curb fare evasion and enforce compliance: Empirical evidence and implications
by Barabino, Benedetto & Salis, Sara & Useli, Bruno
- 40-53 Illuminating the unseen in transit use: A framework for examining the effect of attitudes and perceptions on travel behavior
by Spears, Steven & Houston, Douglas & Boarnet, Marlon G.
- 54-66 Drivers’ acceptance of delay time at different levels of service at signalised intersections
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Yi-Wen
- 67-78 Determinants of public support for transport taxes
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Garcia, Jorge H. & Korneliussen, Kristine
- 79-86 Weather to travel to the beach
by Sabir, Muhammad & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 87-102 Economy-wide impact analysis of a carbon tax on international container shipping
by Lee, Tsung-Chen & Chang, Young-Tae & Lee, Paul T.W.
- 103-115 Developing a web-based accessibility calculator prototype for the Greater Montreal Area
by Páez, Antonio & Moniruzzaman, Md. & Bourbonnais, Pierre-Leo & Morency, Catherine
- 116-128 Economic and emissions impacts of renewable fuel goals for aviation in the US
by Winchester, Niven & McConnachie, Dominic & Wollersheim, Christoph & Waitz, Ian A.
- 129-143 Analyzing scale independence in jobs-housing and commute efficiency metrics
by Niedzielski, Michael A. & Horner, Mark W. & Xiao, Ningchuan
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-11 The effect of incentives and technology on the adoption of electric motorcycles: A stated choice experiment in Vietnam
by Jones, Luke R. & Cherry, Christopher R. & Vu, Tuan A. & Nguyen, Quang N.
- 12-24 Marginal costs of freeway traffic congestion with on-road pollution exposure externality
by Bigazzi, Alexander Y. & Figliozzi, Miguel A.
- 25-36 Public financing of private freight rail infrastructure to reduce highway congestion: A case study of public policy and decision making in the United States
by Rowangould, Gregory
- 37-46 Driving out of choices: An investigation of transport modality in a university sample
by Lavery, T.A. & Páez, A. & Kanaroglou, P.S.
- 47-63 Has the Dutch news media acted as a policy actor in the road pricing policy debate?
by Ardıç, Özgül & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 64-86 Single European Sky and Single European Railway Area: A system level analysis of air and rail transportation
by Pellegrini, Paola & Rodriguez, Joaquin
2013, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-10 Competition on the tracks – Passengers’ response to deregulation of interregional rail services
by Fröidh, Oskar & Byström, Camilla
- 11-22 Proenvironmental travel behavior among office workers: A qualitative study of individual and organizational determinants
by Lo, Siu Hing & van Breukelen, Gerard J.P. & Peters, Gjalt-Jorn Y. & Kok, Gerjo
- 23-48 Efficiency of speed limits in cities: A spatial computable general equilibrium assessment
by Nitzsche, Eric & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
- 49-60 The effects of decentralized capacity decisions for congested self-financed roads
by Grahn-Voorneveld, Sofia
2013, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-11 An improved pavement maintenance optimization methodology: Integrating LCA and LCCA
by Yu, Bin & Lu, Qing & Xu, Jian
- 12-26 Time of day pricing and its multi-dimensional impacts: A stated preference analysis
by Holguín-Veras, José & Allen, Brandon
- 27-45 Consumer valuation of changes in driving range: A meta-analysis
by Dimitropoulos, Alexandros & Rietveld, Piet & van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 46-55 Exploring the profession of mobility manager in Belgium and their impact on commuting
by Van Malderen, Laurent & Jourquin, Bart & Pecheux, Claude & Thomas, Isabelle & Van De Vijver, Elien & Vanoutrive, Thomas & Verhetsel, Ann & Witlox, Frank
- 56-71 Transportation and income inequality in China: 1978–2007
by Li, Yan & DaCosta, Maria N.
- 72-88 The impact of airline differentiation on marginal cost pricing at UK airports
by Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Lei, Zheng
- 89-110 Curbside parking time limits
by Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John
2013, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-13 A novel method to monitor bicycling environments
by Joo, Shinhye & Oh, Cheol
- 14-25 Investigating European railway managers’ perception of transaction costs at the train operation/infrastructure interface
by Merkert, Rico & Nash, Chris A.
- 26-34 An empirical examination of the growing phenomenon of off-site residential car parking provision: The situation at UK airports
by Budd, Lucy & Ison, Stephen & Budd, Thomas
- 35-48 Setting public service obligations in low-demand air transportation networks: Application to the Azores
by Pita, João Pedro & Antunes, António Pais & Barnhart, Cynthia & de Menezes, António Gomes
- 49-66 Commuter rail accessibility and house values: The case of the Montreal South Shore, Canada, 1992–2009
by Dubé, Jean & Thériault, Marius & Des Rosiers, François
- 67-77 Sustainable passenger transport: Back to Brundtland
by Holden, Erling & Linnerud, Kristin & Banister, David
- 78-91 The role of ‘indirect’ greenhouse gas emissions in tourism: Assessing the hidden carbon impacts from a holiday package tour
by Filimonau, Viachaslau & Dickinson, Janet & Robbins, Derek & Reddy, Maharaj Vijay
- 92-110 An empirical investigation of the impact of behavioural and psychographic consumer characteristics on car preferences: An integrated model of car type choice
by Baltas, George & Saridakis, Charalampos
- 111-126 Environmental performance and firm strategies in the dutch automotive sector
by van der Vooren, A. & Alkemade, F. & Hekkert, M.P.
- 127-140 The causal effect of commute time on labor supply: Evidence from a natural experiment involving substitute teachers
by Gershenson, Seth
- 141-154 Drivers’ perception of LOSs at signalised intersections
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Kou, Cheng-Chen & Chen, Yi-Wen
- 155-163 Do You Mind if I Plug-in My Car? How etiquette shapes PEV drivers’ vehicle charging behavior
by Caperello, Nicolette & Kurani, Kenneth S. & TyreeHageman, Jennifer
- 164-178 Incorporating the influence of latent modal preferences on travel mode choice behavior
by Vij, Akshay & Carrel, André & Walker, Joan L.
2013, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-22 How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece
by Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C.
- 23-33 Posted speed limit: To include or not to include in operating speed models
by Himes, Scott C. & Donnell, Eric T. & Porter, Richard J.
- 34-46 Accuracy of congestion pricing forecasts
by Eliasson, Jonas & Börjesson, Maria & van Amelsfort, Dirk & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Engelson, Leonid
- 47-63 Accessibility evaluations of feeder transit services
by Chandra, Shailesh & Bari, Muhammad Ehsanul & Devarasetty, Prem Chand & Vadali, Sharada
- 64-72 Road safety forecasting and ex-ante evaluation of policy in the Netherlands
by Weijermars, Wendy & Wesemann, Paul
2013, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Distribution models for start-up lost time and effective departure flow rate
by Tan, Jiyuan & Li, Li & Li, Zhiheng & Zhang, Yi
- 12-28 Commuting trade-offs and distance reduction in two-worker households
by Surprenant-Legault, Julien & Patterson, Zachary & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 29-45 Does competitive tendering improve customer satisfaction with public transport? A case study for the Netherlands
by Mouwen, Arnoud & Rietveld, Piet
- 46-55 Insights on disruptions as opportunities for transport policy change
by Marsden, Greg & Docherty, Iain
- 56-62 The milk run revisited: A load factor paradox with economic and environmental implications for urban freight transport
by Arvidsson, Niklas
2013, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-14 Evaluating the impacts of a new transit system on commuting mode choice using a GEV model estimated to revealed preference data: A case study of the VIVA system in York Region, Ontario
by Forsey, David & Habib, Khandker Nurul & Miller, Eric J. & Shalaby, Amer
- 15-32 Modelling departure time choices by a Heteroskedastic Generalized Logit (Het-GenL) model: An investigation on home-based commuting trips in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA)
by Sasic, Ana & Habib, Khandker Nurul
- 33-46 The business relationships between LCCs and airports in Southeast Asia: Influences of power imbalance and mutual dependence
by Lin, Eliver & Mak, Barry & Wong, Kevin
- 47-61 A multi-dimensional framework for evaluating the transit service performance
by Hassan, Mohammad Nurul & Hawas, Yaser E. & Ahmed, Kamran
- 62-73 Public policy implications of harmonizing engineering technology with socio-economic modeling: Application to transportation infrastructure management
by Andrijcic, E. & Haimes, Y.Y. & Beatley, T.
- 74-85 Do fewer people mean fewer cars? Population decline and car ownership in Germany
by Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin
- 86-104 A novel agent-based transportation model of a university campus with application to quantifying the environmental cost of parking search
by Guo, Liya & Huang, Shan & Sadek, Adel W.
- 105-112 Swedish municipalities and public participation in the traffic planning process – Where do we stand?
by Wahl, Charlotte
- 113-128 How wide should be the adjacent area to an urban motorway to prevent potential health impacts from traffic emissions?
by Barros, N. & Fontes, T. & Silva, M.P. & Manso, M.C.
- 129-138 Statistical assessment and analyses of the determinants of transportation sector gasoline demand in Jordan
by Al-Ghandoor, Ahmed & Jaber, Jamal & Al-Hinti, Ismael & Abdallat, Yousef
- 139-148 The technical efficiency of US Airlines
by Barros, Carlos P. & Liang, Qi Bin & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 149-157 The relationship of area-level sociodemographic characteristics, household composition and individual-level socioeconomic status on walking behavior among adults
by Hearst, Mary O. & Sirard, John R. & Forsyth, Ann & Parker, Emily D. & Klein, Elizabeth G. & Green, Christine G. & Lytle, Leslie A.
- 158-170 A meta-analysis of the impact of rail projects on land and property values
by Mohammad, Sara I. & Graham, Daniel J. & Melo, Patricia C. & Anderson, Richard J.
- 171-182 Environmental attitudes and emissions charging: An example of policy implications for vehicle choice
by Beck, Matthew J. & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A.
- 183-197 Influence of travel behavior on global CO2 emissions
by Girod, Bastien & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert
- 198-208 Does distance matter? Exploring the links among values, motivations, home location, and satisfaction in walking trips
by Manaugh, Kevin & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 209-227 Customer choice patterns in passenger rail competition
by Paha, Johannes & Rompf, Dirk & Warnecke, Christiane
2013, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-9 Analysis of dynamic behavior and safety of baby carriages in public transportation buses
by Dols, Juan & Pons, Vicente & Alcalá, Enrique & Valles, Beatriz & Martín, Ángel
- 10-20 The divergent role of spatial access: The changing supply and location of service amenities and service travel distance in Sweden
by Haugen, Katarina & Vilhelmson, Bertil
- 21-34 Proposed framework for sustainability screening of urban transport projects in developing countries: A case study of Accra, Ghana
by Jones, Steven & Tefe, Moses & Appiah-Opoku, Seth
- 35-47 Convenience for the car-borne shopper: Are malls and shopping strips driving customers away?
by Reimers, Vaughan
- 48-61 Cost analysis for high-volume and long-haul transportation of densified biomass feedstock
by Gonzales, Daniela & Searcy, Erin M. & Ekşioğlu, Sandra D.
- 62-75 Geographical unit based analysis in the context of transportation safety planning
by Abdel-Aty, Mohamed & Lee, Jaeyoung & Siddiqui, Chowdhury & Choi, Keechoo
- 76-90 A framework for evaluating the role of electric vehicles in transportation network infrastructure under travel demand variability
by Gardner, Lauren M. & Duell, Melissa & Waller, S. Travis
- 91-109 Horizontal transshipment technologies as enablers of combined transport: Impact of transport policies on the modal split
by Truschkin, Eugen & Elbert, Ralf
- 110-122 Modelling the spatial interactions between workplace and residential location
by Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell’Olio, Luigi & Coppola, Pierluigi
- 123-131 An application of cumulative prospect theory to freeway drivers’ route choice behaviours
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Ke-Hong
- 132-148 Accelerating the transformation to a low carbon passenger transport system: The role of car purchase taxes, feebates, road taxes and scrappage incentives in the UK
by Brand, Christian & Anable, Jillian & Tran, Martino
- 149-159 Estimation of travel mode choice for domestic tourists to Nha Trang using the multinomial probit model
by Can, Vo Van
- 160-177 The effects of airline and high speed train integration
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda
- 178-194 The dynamic nearest neighbor policy for the multi-vehicle pick-up and delivery problem
by Sheridan, Patricia Kristine & Gluck, Erich & Guan, Qi & Pickles, Thomas & Balcıog˜lu, Barış & Benhabib, Beno
- 195-205 Choosing conflict on the road to sustainable mobility: A risky strategy for breaking path dependency in urban policy making
by Hrelja, Robert & Isaksson, Karolina & Richardson, Tim
- 206-219 Multiple purposes at single destination: A key to a better understanding of the relationship between tour complexity and mode choice
by Ho, Chinh Q. & Mulley, Corinne
- 220-231 Foreign participation and competition: A way to improve the container port efficiency in China?
by Yuen, Andrew Chi-lok & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman
- 232-240 Modeling pedestrian queuing using micro-simulation
by Kim, Inhi & Galiza, Ronald & Ferreira, Luis
- 241-255 Ranking the substantive problems in the Dutch Cost–Benefit Analysis practice
by Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 256-269 Accounting for site-selection bias in before–after studies for continuous distributions: Characteristics and application using speed data
by Kuo, Pei-Fen & Lord, Dominique
- 270-284 Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling
by Zhao, Hui & Yan, Xuedong & Gao, Ziyou
- 285-301 Analysis of dynamic effects on seaports adopting port security policy
by Yeo, Gi-Tae & Pak, Ji-Yeong & Yang, Zaili
- 302-316 Improving the analysis of road pricing acceptability surveys by using hybrid models
by Di Ciommo, Floridea & Monzón, Andrés & Fernandez-Heredia, Alvaro
- 317-328 Implementation of evidence-based design approaches in transportation decision making
by Bones, Emma J. & Barrella, Elise M. & Amekudzi, Adjo A.
- 329-341 Linking modal choice to motility: A comprehensive review
by De Witte, Astrid & Hollevoet, Joachim & Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Hubert, Michel & Macharis, Cathy
- 342-357 Investigating the nonlinear relationship between transportation system performance and daily activity–travel scheduling behaviour
by Habib, Khandker Nurul & Sasic, Ana & Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay
- 358-378 Case analysis of simultaneous concessions of parking meters and underground parking facilities
by Caicedo, Felix & Diaz, Alejandra
- 379-392 Assessing the quality of intercity road transportation of passengers: An exploratory study in Brazil
by Freitas, André Luís Policani
2013, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-18 Network design approach for hub ports-shipping companies competition and cooperation
by Asgari, Nasrin & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Goh, Mark
- 25-30 Responses to differentiated road pricing schemes
by Francke, Angela & Kaniok, Denise
- 31-38 Applying valence framing to enhance the effect of information on transport-related carbon dioxide emissions
by Avineri, Erel & Owen D. Waygood, E.
- 39-49 The role of instrumental, hedonic and symbolic attributes in the intention to adopt electric vehicles
by Schuitema, Geertje & Anable, Jillian & Skippon, Stephen & Kinnear, Neale
- 50-62 Attitudes towards road pricing and environmental taxation among US and UK students
by Kim, Junghwa & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fujii, Satoshi & Noland, Robert B.
- 63-74 Intention to act towards a local hydrogen refueling facility: Moral considerations versus self-interest
by Huijts, N.M.A. & De Groot, J.I.M. & Molin, E.J.E. & van Wee, B.
- 75-85 Dimensions and determinants of expert and public attitudes to sustainable transport policies and technologies
by Xenias, Dimitrios & Whitmarsh, Lorraine
- 86-95 Influence of values, beliefs, and age on intention to travel by a new railway line under construction in northern Sweden
by Nordlund, A. & Westin, K.
- 96-108 Influences of car type class and carbon dioxide emission levels on purchases of new cars: A retrospective analysis of car purchases in Norway
by Nayum, Alim & Klöckner, Christian A. & Prugsamatz, Sunita
- 109-122 Interacting with limited mobility resources: Psychological range levels in electric vehicle use
by Franke, Thomas & Krems, Josef F.
- 123-131 How accurate are drivers’ predictions of their own mobility? Accounting for psychological factors in the development of intelligent charging technology for electric vehicles
by Hahnel, Ulf J.J. & Gölz, Sebastian & Spada, Hans
- 132-145 Psychometric analysis of the satisfaction with travel scale
by Friman, Margareta & Fujii, Satoshi & Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E.
2013, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-9 Network design model with evacuation constraints
by Hadas, Yuval & Laor, Amir
- 10-18 Dynamic formation mechanism of airport competitiveness: The case of China
by Cui, Qiang & Kuang, Hai-bo & Wu, Chun-you & Li, Ye
- 19-27 The cost of general aviation accidents in the United States
by Sobieralski, Joseph B.
- 28-41 Governmental regulation impact on producers and consumers: A longitudinal analysis of the European automotive market
by Wells, Peter & Varma, Adarsh & Newman, Dan & Kay, Duncan & Gibson, Gena & Beevor, Jamie & Skinner, Ian
- 42-55 Measuring the impact of sub-urban transit-oriented developments on single-family home values
by Mathur, Shishir & Ferrell, Christopher
- 56-68 Bicycle commuting market analysis using attitudinal market segmentation approach
by Li, Zhibin & Wang, Wei & Yang, Chen & Ragland, David R.
- 69-77 Exploring carsharing usage motives: A hierarchical means-end chain analysis
by Schaefers, Tobias
- 78-86 Is the environmental policies procedures a barrier to development of inland navigation and port management? A case of study in Brazil
by Kaiser, Ilza Machado & Bezerra, Barbara Stolte & Castro, Leslie Ivana Serino
- 87-96 Perceived attributes of bus and car mediating satisfaction with the work commute
by Eriksson, Lars & Friman, Margareta & Gärling, Tommy
- 97-110 Network interconnectivity with competition and regulation
by McHardy, Jolian & Reynolds, Michael & Trotter, Stephen
- 111-123 Preserving an aging transit fleet: An optimal resource allocation perspective based on service life and constrained budget
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Sharma, Sushant & Khasnabis, Snehamay & Mathew, Tom V.
- 124-140 A review of models and model usage scenarios for an airport complex system
by Wu, Paul Pao-Yen & Mengersen, Kerrie
- 141-152 Internet disclosure and corporate performance: A case study of the international shipping industry
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Merika, Anna A. & Triantafyllou, Anna & Merikas, Andreas G.
- 153-166 Comprehensive evaluation of energy conservation and emission reduction policies
by Litman, Todd
- 167-181 A comprehensive study of life course, cohort, and period effects on changes in travel mode use
by Scheiner, Joachim & Holz-Rau, Christian
2012, Volume 46, Issue 10
- 1507-1516 Consistency and fungibility of monetary valuations in transport: An empirical analysis of framing and mental accounting effects
by Hess, Stephane & Orr, Shepley & Sheldon, Rob
- 1517-1527 Modeling isoexposure to transit users for market potential analysis
by Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine
- 1528-1540 Modeling travel time reliability of freeways using risk assessment techniques
by Tu, Huizhao & Li, Hao & van Lint, Hans & van Zuylen, Henk
- 1541-1550 Allocation flexibility and price efficiency within Singapore’s Vehicle Quota System
by Chu, Singfat
- 1551-1561 Giving a direction to port regionalisation
by Monios, Jason & Wilmsmeier, Gordon
- 1562-1573 Evaluating the efficiency of the Essential Air Service program in the United States
by Grubesic, Tony H. & Wei, Fangwu
- 1574-1585 A meta-analysis of DEA and SFA studies of the technical efficiency of seaports: A comparison of fixed and random-effects regression models
by Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein
- 1586-1593 Assessing the long term benefit of banning the use of hand-held wireless devices while driving
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & King, Douglas M. & Ryan, Kevin C. & Robbins, Matthew J.
- 1594-1607 Attitudes, mode switching behavior, and the built environment: A longitudinal study in the Puget Sound Region
by Wang, Tingting & Chen, Cynthia
- 1608-1622 Step-tolling with price-sensitive demand: Why more steps in the toll make the consumer better off
by van den Berg, Vincent A.C.
- 1623-1640 Comparative performance of alternative humanitarian logistic structures after the Port-au-Prince earthquake: ACEs, PIEs, and CANs
by Holguín-Veras, José & Jaller, Miguel & Wachtendorf, Tricia
- 1641-1653 An analysis of destination choice for opaque airline products using multidimensional binary logit models
by Lee, Misuk & Khelifa, Alexandre & Garrow, Laurie A. & Bierlaire, Michel & Post, David
- 1654-1672 Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating carsharing system in Germany
by Firnkorn, Jörg
- 1673-1689 Revisiting reference point formation, gains–losses asymmetry and non-linear sensitivities with an emphasis on attribute specific treatment
by Stathopoulos, Amanda & Hess, Stephane
- 1690-1706 Evaluating bicycle-transit users’ perceptions of intermodal inconvenience
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Liu, Kuo-Chu
- 1707-1715 A hedonic test of the effects of the Alternative Motor Fuels Act
by Liu, Yimin & Helfand, Gloria E.
- 1716-1729 Relationship between service quality and demand for inter-urban buses
by Rojo, Marta & Gonzalo-Orden, Hernán & dell’Olio, Luigi & Ibeas, Ángel
- 1730-1740 Where do cyclists ride? A route choice model developed with revealed preference GPS data
by Broach, Joseph & Dill, Jennifer & Gliebe, John
- 1741-1751 Estimating traffic demand risk – A multiscale analysis
by Krüger, Niclas A.
2012, Volume 46, Issue 9
- 1405-1423 Combining technology development and behaviour change to meet CO2 cumulative emission budgets for road transport: Case studies for the USA and Europe
by Skippon, Stephen & Veeraraghavan, Shoba & Ma, Hongrui & Gadd, Paul & Tait, Nigel
- 1424-1448 The private and social cost efficiency of port hinterland container distribution through a regional logistics system
by Iannone, Fedele
- 1449-1457 Estimating the costs of political populism: Traffic violation pardons in Korea
by Kwon, Youngsun & Han, Seung Hun & Nam, Changi
- 1458-1464 Ex-post analysis of impacts of the car registration fee in the Czech Republic
by Zimmermannova, Jarmila
- 1465-1476 Valuing of attributes influencing the attractiveness of suburban train service in Mumbai city: A stated preference approach
by Basu, Debasis & Hunt, John Douglas
- 1477-1489 Spatial multi-criteria assessment of potential lead markets for electrified vehicles in Europe
by Zubaryeva, Alyona & Thiel, Christian & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Barbone, Enrico & Mercier, Arnaud
- 1490-1505 Effects of different factors on drivers’ guidance compliance behaviors under road condition information shown on VMS
by Zhong, Shiquan & Zhou, Lizhen & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Ning
2012, Volume 46, Issue 8
- 1153-1165 The design of interurban bus networks in city centers
by Roca-Riu, Mireia & Estrada, Miquel & Trapote, César
- 1166-1176 Effectiveness of safety-based incentives in Public Private Partnerships: Evidence from the case of Spain
by Rangel, Thais & Vassallo, José Manuel & Arenas, Blanca
- 1177-1193 Assessing air quality and health benefits of the Clean Truck Program in the Alameda corridor, CA
by Lee, Gunwoo & You, Soyoung (Iris) & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Jayakrishnan, R. & Ogunseitan, Oladele
- 1194-1204 Redefining activity types: Who participates in which leisure activity?
by Akar, Gulsah & Clifton, Kelly J. & Doherty, Sean T.
- 1205-1215 Optimal distribution of financial incentives to foster off-hour deliveries in urban areas
by Silas, Michael A. & Holguín-Veras, José & Jara-Díaz, Sergio
- 1216-1226 Developing green fleet management strategies: Repair/retrofit/replacement decisions under environmental regulation
by Stasko, Timon H. & Oliver Gao, H.
- 1227-1240 The value of travel time and reliability-evidence from a stated preference survey and actual usage
by Devarasetty, Prem Chand & Burris, Mark & Douglass Shaw, W.
- 1241-1251 The influence of individual’s risk perception and attitudes on travel behavior
by Elias, Wafa & Shiftan, Yoram
- 1252-1264 Using structural equations modeling to unravel the influence of land use patterns on travel behavior of workers in Montreal
by de Abreu e Silva, João & Morency, Catherine & Goulias, Konstadinos G.
- 1265-1279 Real-time partway deadheading strategy based on transit service reliability assessment
by Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhongzhen & Li, Shan
- 1280-1290 From broken windows to a renovated research agenda: A review of the literature on vandalism and graffiti in the rail industry
by Thompson, Kirrilly & Offler, Naomi & Hirsch, Lily & Every, Danielle & Thomas, Matthew J. & Dawson, Drew
- 1291-1303 A dynamic cordon pricing scheme combining the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram and an agent-based traffic model
by Zheng, Nan & Waraich, Rashid A. & Axhausen, Kay W. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 1304-1317 Welfare effects of road pricing and traffic information under alternative ownership regimes
by Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T. & de Graaff, Thomas
- 1318-1327 Identifying the early adopters of alternative fuel vehicles: A case study of Birmingham, United Kingdom
by Campbell, Amy R. & Ryley, Tim & Thring, Rob
- 1328-1342 Financing congressional earmarks: Implications for transport policy and planning
by Sciara, Gian-Claudia
- 1343-1358 Examining the scaling effect and overlapping problem in logit-based stochastic user equilibrium models
by Chen, Anthony & Pravinvongvuth, Surachet & Xu, Xiangdong & Ryu, Seungkyu & Chootinan, Piya
- 1359-1371 To kill a real option – Incomplete contracts, real options and PPP
by Krüger, Niclas A.
- 1372-1385 Individual characteristics and stated preferences for alternative energy sources and propulsion technologies in vehicles: A discrete choice analysis for Germany
by Ziegler, Andreas
- 1386-1403 Activity planning processes in the Agent-based Dynamic Activity Planning and Travel Scheduling (ADAPTS) model
by Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl(Kouros)
2012, Volume 46, Issue 7
- 981-992 Reforming the urban public transport bus system in Malta: Approach and acceptance
by Attard, Maria
- 993-1002 The relationships between e-shopping and store shopping in the shopping process of search goods
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason)
- 1003-1012 Logsums for utility-maximizers and regret-minimizers, and their relation with desirability and satisfaction
by Chorus, Caspar G.
- 1013-1029 Sustainable commute in a car-dominant city: Factors affecting alternative mode choices among university students
by Zhou, Jiangping
- 1030-1053 Towards integrated land use and transportation: A dynamic disequilibrium based microsimulation framework for built space markets
by Farooq, Bilal & Miller, Eric J.
- 1054-1065 Home-to-work commuting, urban form and potential energy savings: A local scale approach to regional statistics
by Dujardin, S. & Pirart, F. & Brévers, F. & Marique, A.-F. & Teller, J.
- 1066-1085 Performance indicators for public transit connectivity in multi-modal transportation networks
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Welch, Timothy F. & Jha, Manoj K.
- 1086-1096 A dynamic modeling approach to highway sustainability: Strategies to reduce overall impact
by Egilmez, Gokhan & Tatari, Omer
- 1097-1107 A behavioral housing search model: Two-stage hazard-based and multinomial logit approach to choice-set formation and location selection
by Rashidi, Taha Hossein & Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl (Kouros)
- 1108-1123 Dual influences on vehicle speed in special-use lanes and critique of US regulation
by Jang, Kitae & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 1124-1136 On the perceived justice of urban road pricing: An empirical study in Lyon
by Souche, Stéphanie & Raux, Charles & Croissant, Yves
- 1137-1151 Sensitivity of prices to demand shocks: A natural experiment in the San Francisco Bay Area
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Talavera, Oleksandr
2012, Volume 46, Issue 6
- 855-873 The effect of the price of gasoline on the urban economy: From route choice to general equilibrium
by Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru
- 874-889 Energy policies for passenger motor vehicles
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 890-900 Integrating congestion pricing, transit subsidies and mode choice
by Basso, Leonardo J. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R.
- 901-925 Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County
by Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F.
- 926-937 Voluntary internalization of speeding externalities with vehicle insurance
by Hultkrantz, Lars & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Arvidsson, Sara
- 938-953 Price and frequency competition in freight transportation
by Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K.
- 954-964 Estimating the marginal cost of railway track renewals using corner solution models
by Andersson, Mats & Smith, Andrew & Wikberg, Åsa & Wheat, Phill
- 965-980 Flight delays, capacity investment and social welfare under air transport supply-demand equilibrium
by Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark
2012, Volume 46, Issue 5
- 746-760 Road network vulnerability analysis of area-covering disruptions: A grid-based approach with case study
by Jenelius, Erik & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 761-771 Remoteness and accessibility in the vulnerability analysis of regional road networks
by Taylor, Michael A.P. & Susilawati,
- 772-789 A method to assess demand growth vulnerability of travel times on road network links
by Watling, David & Balijepalli, N.C.
- 790-800 Time-dependent Hyperstar algorithm for robust vehicle navigation
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Trozzi, Valentina & Hosseinloo, Solmaz Haji & Gentile, Guido & Fonzone, Achille
- 801-812 A bi-criteria indicator to assess supply chain network performance for critical needs under capacity and demand disruptions
by Qiang, Patrick & Nagurney, Anna
- 813-827 Anti-seismic reinforcement strategy for an urban road network
by Nagae, Takeshi & Fujihara, Tomo & Asakura, Yasuo
- 828-842 A framework for robustness analysis of road networks for short term variations in supply
by Snelder, M. & van Zuylen, H.J. & Immers, L.H.
- 843-854 Link-level vulnerability indicators for real-world networks
by Knoop, Victor L. & Snelder, Maaike & van Zuylen, Henk J. & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
2012, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 645-651 Sharing costs in Swedish road ownership associations
by Grahn-Voorneveld, Sofia
- 652-663 A bi-objective cyclist route choice model
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Wang, Judith Y.T. & Raith, Andrea & van Houtte, Chris
- 664-672 Mobile ICTs and physical mobility: Review and research agenda
by Aguiléra, Anne & Guillot, Caroline & Rallet, Alain
- 673-683 The value of time and external benefits in bicycle appraisal
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas