Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 342
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:transa
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 155-172 Auctioning concessions for private roads
by Ubbels, Barry & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 173-186 Travel time estimation based on piecewise truncated quadratic speed trajectory
by Sun, Lu & Yang, Jun & Mahmassani, Hani
- 187-202 Changes in the structure of car ownership in Spain
by Matas, Anna & Raymond, Josep-LLuis
- 203-226 Airport capacity vs. demand: Mismatch or mismanagement?
by Madas, Michael A. & Zografos, Konstantinos G.
- 227-242 Customer segmentation revisited: The case of the airline industry
by Teichert, Thorsten & Shehu, Edlira & von Wartburg, Iwan
- 243-257 Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports
by González, MarIÂ´a Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 258-277 Travel time unreliability on freeways: Why measures based on variance tell only half the story
by van Lint, J.W.C. & van Zuylen, Henk J. & Tu, H.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 10
- 891-898 Some lessons from the LRT in Tunis and the transferability of experience
by Godard, Xavier
- 899-912 Understanding suburban travel demand: Flexible modelling with revealed and stated choice data
by Espino, Raquel & de Dios Ortúzar, Juan & Román, Concepción
- 913-933 Capturing tour mode and activity choice interdependencies: A co-evolutionary logit modelling approach
by Krygsman, Stephan & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 934-948 Volatility of car ownership, commuting mode and time in the UK
by Dargay, Joyce & Hanly, Mark
- 949-960 The effect of prices and income on car travel in the UK
by Dargay, Joyce
- 961-981 An analysis of public bus transit performance in Indian cities
by Badami, Madhav G. & Haider, Murtaza
- 982-1003 Do motor-vehicle users in the US pay their way?
by Delucchi, Mark A.
- 1004-1020 Household type and structure, time-use pattern, and trip-chaining behavior
by Lee, Yuhwa & Hickman, Mark & Washington, Simon
- 1021-1035 Meta-analysis of public transport demand
by Holmgren, Johan
- 1036-1037 Designing signal-controlled junctions for group-based operation - Some small corrections to a paper by J.P. Silcock
by Allsop, Richard E.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 9
- 787-787 Selected papers on applications of discrete choice models presented at the European Regional Science conference, Amsterdam, August 2005
by Hess, Stephane & Polak, John W.
- 788-801 Practical modelling of trip re-scheduling under congested conditions
by Bates, John
- 802-826 On the development of time period and mode choice models for use in large scale modelling forecasting systems
by Hess, Stephane & Daly, Andrew & Rohr, Charlene & Hyman, Geoff
- 827-841 Modelling the joint choice of activity timing and duration
by Ettema, Dick & Bastin, Fabian & Polak, John & Ashiru, Olu
- 842-856 Using nonparametrics to specify a model to measure the value of travel time
by Fosgerau, Mogens
- 857-873 Two-dimensionally constrained disaggregate trip generation, distribution and mode choice model: Theory and application for a Swiss national model
by Vrtic, M. & Fröhlich, P. & Schüssler, N. & Axhausen, K.W. & Lohse, D. & Schiller, C. & Teichert, H.
- 874-889 The logsum as an evaluation measure: Review of the literature and new results
by de Jong, Gerard & Daly, Andrew & Pieters, Marits & van der Hoorn, Toon
2007, Volume 41, Issue 8
- 715-733 Assessment of a transport policy potential for intermodal mode shift on a European scale
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios & Vrenken, Huub & Lekka, Anna-Maria
- 734-749 Measuring marginal congestion costs of urban transportation: Do networks matter?
by Safirova, Elena & Gillingham, Kenneth & Houde, Sébastien
- 750-767 Distributed surveillance on freeways emphasizing incident detection and verification
by Coifman, Benjamin A. & Mallika, Ramachandran
- 768-786 Alternative methods for estimating full marginal costs of highway transportation
by Ozbay, Kaan & Bartin, Bekir & Yanmaz-Tuzel, Ozlem & Berechman, Joseph
2007, Volume 41, Issue 7
- 611-614 Success and failure of travel demand management: Is congestion charging the way forward?
by Saleh, Wafaa
- 615-626 Congestion and variable user charging as an effective travel demand management instrument
by Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M.
- 627-643 A theory and implications on dynamic marginal cost
by Kuwahara, Masao
- 644-654 Tolling traffic links under stochastic assignment: Modelling the relationship between the number and price level of tolled links and optimal traffic flows
by Stewart, Kathryn
- 655-671 Efficiency and equity comparison of cordon- and area-based road pricing schemes using a trip-chain equilibrium model
by Maruyama, Takuya & Sumalee, Agachai
- 672-683 Responses to complex pricing signals: Theory, evidence and implications for road pricing
by Bonsall, Peter & Shires, Jeremy & Maule, John & Matthews, Bryan & Beale, Jo
- 684-690 Analysis of tourist behaviour based on the tracking data collected using a mobile communication instrument
by Asakura, Yasuo & Iryo, Takamasa
- 691-702 Investigation and analysis of evidence of asymmetric churn in travel demand models
by Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona
- 703-713 Impact of congestion charging on the transit market: An inter-modal equilibrium model
by Wichiensin, Muanmas & Bell, Michael G.H. & Yang, Hai
2007, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 489-501 Dynamic at-stop real-time information displays for public transport: effects on customers
by Dziekan, Katrin & Kottenhoff, Karl
- 502-510 An assessment of the benefits of the walking school bus in Christchurch, New Zealand
by Kingham, Simon & Ussher, Shannon
- 511-522 Analysis of light rail rider travel behavior: Impacts of individual, built environment, and crime characteristics on transit access
by Kim, Sungyop & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Todd Hennessy, J.
- 523-536 The European freight railway system as a hub-and-spoke network
by Jeong, Seung-Ju & Lee, Chi-Guhn & Bookbinder, James H.
- 537-558 Analysis of regulation and policy of private toll roads in a build-operate-transfer scheme under demand uncertainty
by Chen, Anthony & Subprasom, Kitti
- 559-567 Vision Zero - Is it irrational?
by Rosencrantz, Holger & Edvardsson, Karin & Hansson, Sven Ove
- 568-586 The use of patent analysis in assessing ITS innovations: US, Europe and Japan
by Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Lee, Pi-Ju
- 587-596 Exploratory analysis of motorcycle holding time heterogeneity using a split-population duration model
by Chang, Hsin-Li & Yeh, Tsu-Hurng
- 597-609 Transport and the location of foreign logistics firms: The Chinese experience
by Hong, Junjie
2007, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 365-366 Bridging Research and Practice: A Synthesis of Best Practices in Travel Demand Modeling
by Niemeier, Deb & Mannering, Fred
- 367-381 Household travel surveys: Where are we going?
by Stopher, Peter R. & Greaves, Stephen P.
- 382-410 Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning
by Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John
- 411-427 Evaluation of transfer methods for spatial travel demand models
by Karasmaa, Nina
- 428-443 Development of commuter and non-commuter mode choice models for the assessment of new public transport infrastructure projects: A case study
by Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 444-463 Real-time tracking of activity scheduling/schedule execution within a unified data collection framework
by Zhou, Jianyu (Jack) & Golledge, Reginald
- 464-488 Synthesis of first practices and operational research approaches in activity-based travel demand modeling
by Davidson, William & Donnelly, Robert & Vovsha, Peter & Freedman, Joel & Ruegg, Steve & Hicks, Jim & Castiglione, Joe & Picado, Rosella
2007, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 287-301 Trails, lanes, or traffic: Valuing bicycle facilities with an adaptive stated preference survey
by Tilahun, Nebiyou Y. & Levinson, David M. & Krizek, Kevin J.
- 302-312 Contemplating cycling to work: Attitudes and perceptions in different stages of change
by Gatersleben, Birgitta & Appleton, Katherine M.
- 313-325 Incorporating aggregate behavior in an individual's discrete choice: An application to analyzing illegal bicycle parking behavior
by Fukuda, Daisuke & Morichi, Shigeru
- 326-338 Promoting bike-and-ride: The Dutch experience
by Martens, Karel
- 339-350 Factors influencing the propensity to cycle to work
by Wardman, Mark & Tight, Miles & Page, Matthew
- 351-364 Travel behaviour change impacts of a major ride to work day event
by Rose, Geoff & Marfurt, Heidi
2007, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 205-219 Modelling car ownership in Great Britain
by Whelan, Gerard
- 220-232 Increasing the accuracy of trip rate information from passive multi-day GPS travel datasets: Automatic trip end identification issues
by Du, Jianhe & Aultman-Hall, Lisa
- 233-248 Modal talk: Discourse analysis of how people talk about bus and car travel
by Guiver, J.W.
- 249-266 Railway traffic disturbance management--An experimental analysis of disturbance complexity, management objectives and limitations in planning horizon
by Törnquist, Johanna
- 267-279 Driving with intelligent speed adaptation: Final results of the Belgian ISA-trial
by Vlassenroot, Sven & Broekx, Steven & Mol, Johan De & Panis, Luc Int & Brijs, Tom & Wets, Geert
- 280-285 Goods transport in large European cities: Difficult to organize, difficult to modernize
by Dablanc, Laetitia
2007, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 121-124 The interaction between ICT and human activity-travel behavior
by Kwan, Mei-Po & Dijst, Martin & Schwanen, Tim
- 125-141 Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping
by Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan
- 142-160 Substitution between working at home and out-of-home: The role of ICT and commuting costs
by de Graaff, Thomas & Rietveld, Piet
- 161-175 Introducing multitasking to the study of travel and ICT: Examining its extent and assessing its potential importance
by Kenyon, Susan & Lyons, Glenn
- 176-189 The impacts of E-retail on the choice of shopping trips and delivery: Some preliminary findings
by Rotem-Mindali, Orit & Salomon, Ilan
- 190-204 The changing allocation of activities in space and time by the use of ICT--"Fragmentation" as a new concept and empirical results
by Lenz, Barbara & Nobis, Claudia
2007, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 4-18 Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US
by Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 19-40 Transit competitiveness in polycentric metropolitan regions
by Casello, Jeffrey M.
- 41-48 Reactance or acceptance? Reactions towards the introduction of road pricing
by Schade, J. & Baum, M.
- 49-55 Inferring price elasticities of car use and moral costs of driving without a licence
by Jørgensen, Finn & Dargay, Joyce
- 56-68 Impacts, management and functional planning criterion of forest road network system in Turkey
by Demir, Murat
- 69-79 The relative influence of urban form on a child's travel mode to school
by McMillan, Tracy E.
- 80-97 An integrated transportation decision support system for transportation policy decisions: The case of Turkey
by Ülengin, Füsun & Önsel, Sule & Ilker Topçu, Y. & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür
- 98-106 Performance, importance and user disgruntlement: A six-step method for measuring satisfaction with travel modes
by Stradling, Stephen G. & Anable, Jillian & Carreno, Michael
- 107-120 The use of travel time by rail passengers in Great Britain
by Lyons, Glenn & Jain, Juliet & Holley, David
2006, Volume 40, Issue 10
- 801-809 Providing transport for social inclusion within a framework for environmental justice in the UK
by Lucas, Karen
- 810-828 Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday
by Levinson, David & Zhang, Lei
- 829-840 Towards a practical method to establish comparable values of travel time savings from stated choice experiments with differing design dimensions
by Hensher, David A.
- 841-851 An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network
by Wei, Wenbin & Hansen, Mark
- 852-871 A comparative analysis of US toll policy
by Holguin-Veras, Jose & Cetin, Mecit & Xia, Shuwen
- 872-887 Economic indicators for the US transportation sector
by Lahiri, Kajal & Yao, Vincent Wenxiong
- 888-902 Public perceptions of toll roads: A survey of the Texas perspective
by Podgorski, Kaethe V. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 903-917 Effects of the Los Angeles transit strike on highway congestion
by Lo, Shih-Che & Hall, Randolph W.
- 918-935 Merging bus routes in Hong Kong's central business district: Analysis and models
by Hwe, Siu Kei & Cheung, Raymond K. & Wan, Yat-wah
2006, Volume 40, Issue 9
- 699-711 Direct versus indirect models for the effects of unreliability
by Hollander, Yaron
- 712-724 Handbook guidance promoting a safe journey for children with disabilities - An evaluation
by Forsman, Asa & Falkmer, Torbjörn
- 725-743 A multi-year pavement maintenance program using a stochastic simulation-based genetic algorithm approach
by Chootinan, Piya & Chen, Anthony & Horrocks, Matthew R. & Bolling, Doyt
- 744-766 The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing
by Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John
- 767-775 Nationwide survey on the posting of minimum speed limit signs on Interstate freeways
by Muchuruza, Victor & Mussa, Renatus
- 776-791 Contribution to the design of the Athletes Bus Network during the Athens 2004 Olympic Games
by Minis, Ioannis & Keys, Eric & Athanasopoulos, Theodore
- 792-799 Sampling mobility index: Case study in Assis--Brazil
by Frei, Fernando
2006, Volume 40, Issue 8
- 621-638 Understanding repetitive travel mode choices in a stable context: A panel study approach
by Thøgersen, John
- 639-651 Controlling vehicular emissions in Beijing during the last decade
by Hao, Jiming & Hu, Jingnan & Fu, Lixin
- 652-670 Encouraging environmentally sustainable holiday travel
by Böhler, Susanne & Grischkat, Sylvie & Haustein, Sonja & Hunecke, Marcel
- 671-689 The impact of "free" public transport: The case of Brussels
by De Witte, Astrid & Macharis, Cathy & Lannoy, Pierre & Polain, Céline & Steenberghen, Thérèse & Van de Walle, Stefaan
- 690-697 Economic analysis of collecting parking fees by a private firm
by Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng
2006, Volume 40, Issue 7
- 537-560 Importance and exposure in road network vulnerability analysis
by Jenelius, Erik & Petersen, Tom & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 561-571 The intra-household choices regarding commuting and housing
by Plaut, Pnina O.
- 572-586 Inter-city bus routing and timetable setting under stochastic demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Chi, Chin-Jen & Tang, Ching-Hui
- 587-601 Choice of mode of transport for long-distance trips: Solving the problem of sparse data
by Monzón, Andrés & Rodriguez-Dapena, Alvaro
- 602-620 Equity effects of congestion pricing: Quantitative methodology and a case study for Stockholm
by Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
2006, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 459-474 Ex ante assessment of safety issues of new technologies in transport
by Jagtman, H.M. & Hale, A.R. & Heijer, T.
- 475-490 Modeling activity scheduling time horizon: Duration of time between planning and execution of pre-planned activities
by Mohammadian, Abolfazl & Doherty, Sean T.
- 491-506 Evaluating the significance of highway network links under the flood damage: An accessibility approach
by Sohn, Jungyul
- 507-525 The effects of attitudes and personality traits on mode choice
by Vredin Johansson, Maria & Heldt, Tobias & Johansson, Per
- 526-536 Constructing a logistics tracking system for preventing smuggling risk of transit containers
by Tsai, Ming-Chih
2006, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 375-385 Evaluating speed consistency between successive elements of a two-lane rural highway
by Park, Young-Jin & Saccomanno, Frank F.
- 386-398 Evolution of the TRANSYT model in a developing country
by Fernandez, Rodrigo & Valenzuela, Eduardo & Casanello, Federico & Jorquera, Carola
- 399-413 International comparative field evaluation of a traffic-responsive signal control strategy in three cities
by Kosmatopoulos, E. & Papageorgiou, M. & Bielefeldt, C. & Dinopoulou, V. & Morris, R. & Mueck, J. & Richards, A. & Weichenmeier, F.
- 414-423 Comparing the output of cost benefit and multi-criteria analysis: An application to urban transport investments
by Tudela, Alejandro & Akiki, Natalia & Cisternas, Rene
- 424-443 A monopolistic market for advanced traveller information systems and road use efficiency
by Zhang, Rong & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 444-457 Evidence on the distribution of values of travel time savings from a six-week diary
by Cirillo, C. & Axhausen, K.W.
2006, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 291-315 The Channel Tunnel--an ex post economic evaluation
by Anguera, Ricard
- 316-333 Model aided policy development for the market penetration of natural gas vehicles in Switzerland
by Janssen, Arthur & Lienin, Stephan F. & Gassmann, Fritz & Wokaun, Alexander
- 334-353 Parking preferences among tourists in Newport, Rhode Island
by Anderson, Christopher M. & Das, Chhandita & Tyrrell, Timothy J.
- 354-374 The technical efficiency of container ports: Comparing data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier analysis
by Cullinane, Kevin & Wang, Teng-Fei & Song, Dong-Wook & Ji, Ping
2006, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 205-226 Traffic safety: Speed limits, strict liability and a km tax
by Delhaye, E.
- 227-243 Transportation network improvement and tolling strategies: The issue of intergeneration equity
by Szeto, W.Y. & Lo, Hong K.
- 244-258 Rail passenger crowding, stress, health and safety in Britain
by Cox, Tom & Houdmont, Jonathan & Griffiths, Amanda
- 259-279 How routine is a routine? An analysis of the day-to-day variability in prism vertex location
by Kitamura, Ryuichi & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Susilo, Yusak O. & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 280-290 Modeling pedestrians' road crossing behavior in traffic system micro-simulation in China
by Yang, Jianguo & Deng, Wen & Wang, Jinmei & Li, Qingfeng & Wang, Zhaoan
2006, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 95-105 Liberalisation and efficiency in international air transport
by Inglada, Vicente & Rey, Belen & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Coto-Millan, Pablo
- 106-124 Car ownership, travel and land use: a comparison of the US and Great Britain
by Giuliano, Genevieve & Dargay, Joyce
- 125-150 Microsimulation models incorporating both demand and supply dynamics
by Liu, Ronghui & Van Vliet, Dirck & Watling, David
- 151-162 Space and time related determinants of public transport use in trip chains
by Vande Walle, Stefaan & Steenberghen, Therese
- 163-180 Moving from trip-based to activity-based measures of accessibility
by Dong, Xiaojing & Ben-Akiva, Moshe E. & Bowman, John L. & Walker, Joan L.
- 181-203 Competition between airport terminals: The issues facing Dublin Airport
by McLay, Peter & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling
2006, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-18 On fitting mode specific constants in the presence of new options in RP/SP models
by Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 19-34 An econometric analysis of motorway renewal costs in Germany
by Link, Heike
- 35-51 Competition dynamics between container ports in East Asia
by Yap, Wei Yim & Lam, Jasmine S.L.
- 52-73 Regulatory reform and the congestion of urban railways
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
- 74-93 Competition and deregulation: Do air passengers get the benefits?
by McHardy, Jolian & Trotter, Stephen
2005, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 835-848 The effects of a compressed working week on commuters' daily activity patterns
by Sundo, Marloe B. & Fujii, Satoshi
- 849-860 Assessment of economic impacts from unexpected events with an interregional commodity flow and multimodal transportation network model
by Ham, Heejoo & Kim, Tschangho John & Boyce, David
- 861-877 The development of a policy for road tax in Turkey, using a genetic algorithm approach for demand estimation
by Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim
- 878-894 Effect of open skies in the Middle East region
by Adler, Nicole & Hashai, Niron
- 895-911 Camionetas: Informal travel among immigrants
by Valenzuela, Abel Jr. & Schweitzer, Lisa & Robles, Adriele
2005, Volume 39, Issue 7-9
- 567-570 The theory and practice of congestion charging
by Wong, Walter K.I. & Noland, Robert B. & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 571-587 Congestion charging: Technical options for the delivery of future UK policy
by Blythe, P.T.
- 588-611 Congestion pricing on a road network: A study using the dynamic equilibrium simulator METROPOLIS
by de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin
- 612-631 Advanced pricing and rationing policies for large scale multimodal networks
by Gentile, Guido & Papola, Natale & Persia, Luca
- 632-650 An evaluation of national road user charging in England
by Glaister, Stephen & Graham, Daniel J.
- 651-670 The informational impacts of congestion tolls upon route traffic demands
by Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Do, Myungsik
- 671-690 Credit-based congestion pricing: a policy proposal and the public's response
by Kockelman, Kara M. & Kalmanje, Sukumar
- 691-704 Micro-foundations of congestion and pricing: A game theory perspective
by Levinson, David
- 705-722 Road pricing modeling for hyper-congestion
by Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 723-736 Optimal cordon pricing in a non-monocentric city
by Mun, Se-il & Konishi, Ko-ji & Yoshikawa, Kazuhiro
- 737-754 Congestion and safety: A spatial analysis of London
by Noland, Robert B. & Quddus, Mohammed A.
- 755-772 Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic in Singapore
by Olszewski, Piotr & Xie, Litian
- 773-791 Implications of congestion charging for departure time choice: Work and non-work schedule flexibility
by Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona
- 792-812 Speed-flow relations and cost functions for congested traffic: Theory and empirical analysis
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 813-834 Cordon-based congestion pricing in a continuum traffic equilibrium system
by Ho, H.W. & Wong, S.C. & Yang, Hai & Loo, Becky P.Y.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 481-500 Travel behavior in neo-traditional neighborhood developments: A case study in USA
by Khattak, Asad J. & Rodriguez, Daniel
- 501-521 Earmarking in the US Department of Transportation Research Programs
by Brach, Ann & Wachs, Martin
- 522-530 Measuring inaccuracy in travel demand forecasting: methodological considerations regarding ramp up and sampling
by Flyvbjerg, Bent
- 531-547 Quantifying uncertainties in a national forecasting model
by Hugosson, Muriel Beser
- 548-565 Optimal land use and transport planning for the Greater Oslo area
by Vold, Arild
2005, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 383-403 Production costs, congestion, scope and scale economies in urban bus transportation corridors
by Fernández L., J. Enrique & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & de Grange C., Louis
- 405-424 Port privatization, efficiency and competitiveness: Some empirical evidence from container ports (terminals)
by Tongzon, Jose & Heng, Wu
- 425-444 Modelling safety-related driving behaviour--impact of parameter values
by Bonsall, Peter & Liu, Ronghui & Young, William
- 445-461 Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Lam, Soi-Hoi & Liu, Yu-Hsin & Chen, Ke-Hong
- 463-480 A vehicle replacement policy for motor carriers in an unsteady economy
by Suzuki, Yoshinori & Pautsch, Gregory R.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 277-278 Travel behaviour research and connection choice
by Axhausen, K.W. & Bhat, C.
- 279-293 Valuing time and reliability: assessing the evidence from road pricing demonstrations
by Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A.
- 295-324 Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty
by de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie
- 325-344 A micro-simulation model system of departure time using a perception updating model under travel time uncertainty
by Ettema, Dick & Tamminga, Guus & Timmermans, Harry & Arentze, Theo
- 345-365 Modeling the competition among air-travel itinerary shares: GEV model development
by Coldren, Gregory M. & Koppelman, Frank S.
- 367-381 A study of on integrated intercity travel demand model
by Yao, Enjian & Morikawa, Takayuki
2005, Volume 39, Issue 2-3
- 93-96 Travel as a desired end, not just a means
by Mokhtarian, P.L.
- 97-123 When is getting there half the fun? Modeling the liking for travel
by Ory, David T. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 125-145 Information gain, novelty seeking and travel: a model of dynamic activity-travel behavior under conditions of uncertainty
by Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P.
- 147-162 Car use: lust and must. Instrumental, symbolic and affective motives for car use
by Steg, Linda
- 163-181 All work and no play? The role of instrumental and affective factors in work and leisure journeys by different travel modes
by Anable, Jillian & Gatersleben, Birgitta
- 183-203 Driving by choice or necessity?
by Handy, Susan & Weston, Lisa & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 205-219 The therapeutic value of children's everyday travel
by Mackett, Roger L. & Lucas, Lindsey & Paskins, James & Turbin, Jill
- 221-236 Estimation of value of travel-time savings using mixed logit models
by Hess, Stephane & Bierlaire, Michel & Polak, John W.
- 237-255 Measuring the utility of ancillary travel: revealed preferences in recreation site demand and trips taken
by Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K.
- 257-276 Travel time use in the information age
by Lyons, Glenn & Urry, John
2005, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-15 Safety of passing longer combination vehicles on two-lane highways
by Hanley, Paul F. & Forkenbrock, David J.
- 17-40 Regulating taxi services in the presence of congestion externality
by Yang, Hai & Ye, Min & Tang, Wilson H. & Wong, S.C.
- 41-60 Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael
- 61-73 Pedestrian delay estimation at signalized intersections in developing cities
by Li, Qingfeng & Wang, Zhaoan & Yang, Jianguo & Wang, Jinmei
- 75-92 A critical review of conventional terminology for classifying seaports
by Bichou, K. & Gray, R.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 9-10
- 615-642 Airline short-term maintenance manpower supply planning
by Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Ta-Hui & Chen, Hsuan-Hung
- 643-675 TTB or not TTB, that is the question: a review and analysis of the empirical literature on travel time (and money) budgets
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Chen, Cynthia
- 677-689 User perceptions and engineering definitions of highway level of service: an exploratory statistical comparison
by Choocharukul, Kasem & Sinha, Kumares C. & Mannering, Fred L.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 551-571 Theoretical analysis on the variation of value of travel time savings
by Jiang, Meilan & Morikawa, Takayuki
- 573-592 On distinguishing between physically active and physically passive episodes and between travel and activity episodes: an analysis of weekend recreational participation in the San Francisco Bay area
by Bhat, Chandra & Lockwood, Allison
- 593-606 Cost-benefit analyses of walking and cycling track networks taking into account insecurity, health effects and external costs of motorized traffic
by Sælensminde, Kjartan
- 607-614 The influence of quality and price on the demand for urban transport: the case of university students
by Bilbao Ubillos, J. & Fernández Sainz, A.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 483-494 Self and others' willingness to pay for improvements to the paved road surface
by Walton, D. & Thomas, J. A. & Cenek, P. D.
- 495-509 Impacts of management practices and advanced technologies on demand responsive transit systems
by Palmer, Kurt & Dessouky, Maged & Abdelmaguid, Tamer
- 511-530 Network design for a grid hybrid transit service
by Aldaihani, Majid M. & Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Hall, Randolph
- 531-550 Determinants of bicycle use: do municipal policies matter?
by Rietveld, Piet & Daniel, Vanessa
2004, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 405-420 Measuring capacity flexibility of a transportation system
by Morlok, Edward K. & Chang, David J.