Economics of Transportation
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecotra
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Erik Teodoor Verhoef
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecotra
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 53-62 Evaluating benefits of transportation in models of new economic geography
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 63-71 Airline mergers with low cost carriers
by Kawamori, Tomohiko & Lin, Ming Hsin
- 72-85 The competitive effects of firm exit
by Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin
- 86-93 Killing kilos in car accidents: Are external costs of car weight internalised?
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Zagha Hop, Jack & Sabir, Muhammad
2013, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-17 Airline competition and domestic US airfares: A comprehensivereappraisal
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Lee, Darin & Singer, Ethan S.
- 18-37 The economics of cordon tolling: General equilibrium and welfare analysis
by Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru
- 38-46 Public versus private airport behavior when concession revenues exist
by Czerny, Achim I.
- 47-52 Beckmann's transportation network equilibrium model: Its history and relationship to the Kuhn–Tucker conditions
by Boyce, David