Urban comparative statics when commuting cost depends on income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sasaki, Komei, 1987. "A comparative static analysis of urban structure in the setting of endogenous income," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 53-72, July.
- McDonald, John F., 1975. "Variations in the value of reductions in commuting time," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 265-277, July.
- Muth, Richard F., 1975. "Numerical solution of urban residential land-use models," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-332, October.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986. "Comparative statics analysis of a fully closed city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, July.
- De Salvo, Joseph S., 1977. "Urban household behavior in a model of completely centralized employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1990. "Income class, modal choice, and urban spatial structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 322-343, May.
- DeSalvo, Joseph S. & Huq, Mobinul, 1996. "Income, Residential Location, and Mode Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 84-99, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.