Parking, Transit, and Employment in a Central Business District
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Voith, 1997. "Parking, transit and employment in a central business district," Working Papers 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 1992.
"Parking fees and congestion,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 123-132, March.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2001. "Parking fees and congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9h51t02k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1983. "The general equilibrium effects of congestion externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 80-104, July.
- Willson, Richard W., 1992. "Estimating the Travel and Parking Demand Effects of Employer-Paid Parking," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt37p740qt, University of California Transportation Center.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-78, December.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976.
"Market and Shadow Land Rents with Congestion,"
250, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robert P. Inman, 1992. "Can Philadelphia escape its fiscal crisis with another tax increase?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 5-20.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1990. "Income class, modal choice, and urban spatial structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 322-343, May.
- Tabuchi Takatoshi, 1993. "Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 414-431, November.
- Gillen, David W., 1977. "Estimation and specification of the effects of parking costs on urban transport mode choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 186-199, April.
- Henderson, J. V., 1975. "Congestion and optimum city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 48-62, January.
- Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Kahn, Matthew E., 2000. "The effects of new public projects to expand urban rail transit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 241-263, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.