The general equilibrium effects of congestion externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Borger, Bruno & Wouters, Sandra, 1998. "Transport externalities and optimal pricing and supply decisions in urban transportation: a simulation analysis for Belgium," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 163-197, March.
- Alex Anas & Hyok-Joo Rhee, 2004.
"Curbing Excess Sprawl with Congestion Tolls and Urban Boundaries,"
- Anas, Alex & Rhee, Hyok-Joo, 2006. "Curbing excess sprawl with congestion tolls and urban boundaries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 510-541, July.
- McDonald, John F., 2009. "Calibration of a monocentric city model with mixed land use and congestion," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 90-96, January.
- Rappaport, Jordan, 2014. "A quantitative system of monocentric metros," Research Working Paper RWP 14-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 May 2014.
- Richard Voith, 1997.
"Parking, transit and employment in a central business district,"
95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Voith, Richard, 1998. "Parking, Transit, and Employment in a Central Business District," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- Johnston, Robert A., 1995. "The Evaluation of Transportation and Land Use Plans Using Linked Economic and GIS Models," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5ch0s1cd, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mun, Se-il & Konishi, Ko-ji & Yoshikawa, Kazuhiro, 2003. "Optimal cordon pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 21-38, July.
- Rhee, Hyok-Joo & Yu, Sanggyun & Hirte, Georg, 2014. "Zoning in cities with traffic congestion and agglomeration economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 82-93.
- Johnston, Robert A., 1994. "The Evaluation of Multimodal Transportation Systems for Economic Efficiency and Other Impacts," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4f87125z, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.