Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng Xiao & Zhen Qian & H. Zhang, 2011. "The Morning Commute Problem with Coarse Toll and Nonidentical Commuters," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 343-369, June.
- Richard Voith, 1997.
"Parking, transit and employment in a central business district,"
95-11/R, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Voith, Richard, 1998. "Parking, Transit, and Employment in a Central Business District," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 43-58, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2097057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gonzales, Eric Justin, 2011. "Allocation of Space and the Costs of Multimodal Transport in Cities," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt07x7h9pg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Romeo Danielis & Edoardo Marcucci, 1999. "Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split Revisited," Working Papers 1999.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robin Lindsey & André de Palma, 1997. "Private Toll Roads: A Dynamic Equilibrium Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-057/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yang Liu & Xiaolei Guo & Hai Yang, 2009. "Pareto-improving and revenue-neutral congestion pricing schemes in two-mode traffic networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 123-140, April.
- Maffii, Silvia & Parolin, Riccardo & Ponti, Marco, 2010. "Social marginal cost pricing and second best alternatives in partnerships for transport infrastructures," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 23-28.
- Mirabel, François & Reymond, Mathias, 2011. "Bottleneck congestion pricing and modal split: Redistribution of toll revenue," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 18-30, January.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2011. "Improving travel efficiency by parking permits distribution and trading," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1018-1034, August.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quentin David & Renaud Foucart, 2012. "Modal choice and optimal congestion," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Gonzales, Eric Justin, 2011. "Allocation of Space and the Costs of Multimodal Transport in Cities," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7s28n4nj, University of California Transportation Center.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael, 2005. "Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Gonzales, Eric J. & Daganzo, Carlos F., 2012. "Morning commute with competing modes and distributed demand: User equilibrium, system optimum, and pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1519-1534.
- Terence tai-leung Chong & Angela Fung & Wing-ting Lee & Ka-lai Man, 2009. "Hedonic pricing models for metropolitan bus services," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 630-637.
- C. Robin Lindsey & Erik T. Verhoef, 2000. "Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-101/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Huang, Hai-Jun, 2002. "Pricing and logit-based mode choice models of a transit and highway system with elastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 562-570, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.