Aggregation of time series variables-a survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its series Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics with number 1.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weiss, Andrew A., 1984. "Systematic sampling and temporal aggregation in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-281, December.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1987. "Implications of Aggregation with Common Factors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 208-222, April.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Kohn, Robert, 1982. "When is an aggregate of a time series efficiently forecast by its past?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 337-349, April.
- Gabriel Pons Rotger, 2000. "Temporal Aggregation and Ordinary Least Squares Estimation of Cointegrating Regressions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1317, Econometric Society.
- Getmansky, Mila & Lo, Andrew & Makarov, Igor, 2003.
"An Econometric Model of Serial Correlation and Illiquidity In Hedge Fund Returns,"
4288-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Getmansky, Mila & Lo, Andrew W. & Makarov, Igor, 2004. "An econometric model of serial correlation and illiquidity in hedge fund returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 529-609, December.
- Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Igor Makarov, 2003. "An Econometric Model of Serial Correlation and Illiquidity in Hedge Fund Returns," NBER Working Papers 9571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Hubrich, 2001. "Forecasting euro area inflation: Does contemponaneous aggregration improve the forecasting performance," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 661, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wesche, Katrin, 1995.
"The Stability of European Money Demand: An Investigation of M3H,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
337, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Katrin Wesche, 1997. "The Stability of European Money Demand: An Investigation of M3H," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 371-391, October.
- Maurice Kugler & Reza Ofoghi, 2005. "Does Insurance Promote Economic Growth? Evidence from the UK," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 8, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Hendry, David F & Hubrich, Kirstin, 2006.
"Forecasting Economic Aggregates by Disaggregates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2004.
"Temporal aggregation, causality distortions and a sign rule,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
73, Econometric Society.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2003. "Temporal Aggregation, Causality Distortions, and a Sign Rule," Departmental Working Papers wp0406, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Frédérick Demers & David Dupuis, 2005. "Forecasting Canadian GDP: Region-Specific versus Countrywide Information," Working Papers 05-31, Bank of Canada.
- Andrea, SILVESTRINI, 2005.
"Temporal aggregaton of univariate linear time series models,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2005044, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea & VEREDAS, David, 2005. "Temporal aggregation of univariate linear time series models," CORE Discussion Papers 2005059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004.
"Cointegration versus Spurious Regression in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
266, Econometric Society.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004. "Cointegration Versus Spurious Regression In Heterogeneous Panels," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 74, Royal Economic Society.
- Nicholas Chan & Mila Getmansky & Shane M. Haas & Andrew W. Lo, 2007.
"Systemic Risk and Hedge Funds,"
in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 235-338
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Shwiff, Steven S., 1999. "Structural breaks, cointegration, and speed of adjustment Evidence from 12 LDCs money demand," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 399-420, November.
- Fatih Ozatay, 1993. "Forecasting Contemporaneously Aggregated Variables Using Granger-Causal Variables," Discussion Papers 9302, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.