Trade Diversification, Income, and Growth: What Do We Know?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CERDI in its series Working Papers with number 200931.
Date of creation: Sep 2009
Date of revision:
Export diversification; international trade; Growth and employment;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA & Massimo TAMBERI, 2012.
"Relative product diversification in the course of economic development: import-export analysis,"
Departmental Working Papers
2012-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2012. "Relative Product Diversification in the Course of Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2013. "Product Diversification, Relative Specialisation And Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 15, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013.
"Trade Diversity and Stages of Development–Evidence on EU Countries,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 30.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013. "Trade Diversity And Stages Of Development - Evidence On Eu Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 8, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013. "The Evolving Structure Of Polish Exports (1994-2010) – Diversification Of Products And Trade Partners," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 10, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.