Capital Flows to East Asia
In: International Capital Flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9798.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2000. "Monetary policy and exchange rate targeting in open economies," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 14, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, . "Stopping "Hot Money" or Signaling Bad Policy? Capital Controls and the Onset of Currency Crises," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Muge Adalet, 2009. "Were Universal Banks More Vulnerable to Banking Failures? Evidence From the 1931 German Banking Crisis," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0911, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain & Yongxiang Bu, 2008.
"China'S Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: A Counterfactual Analysis,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 17-39, 02.
- Rod Tyers & Yongxiang Bu & Ian Bain, 2006. "China’s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: A Counterfactual Analysis," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-466, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Carlos Parodi Trece, 2011.
"Las crisis financieras: un marco conceptual,"
Chapters of Books,
in: Carlos Parodi Trece (ed.), La primera crisis financiera internacional del siglo XXI, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 15-76
Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Durham, J.B.J. Benson, 2004. "Absorptive capacity and the effects of foreign direct investment and equity foreign portfolio investment on economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 285-306, April.
- Hashimoto, Yuko, 2003. "An empirical test of likelihood and timing of speculative attacks: the case of Malaysia and Singapore," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 245-259, April.
- Renu Kohli, 2001. "Capital Flows and their Macroeconomic Effects in India," IMF Working Papers 01/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakraborty, Chandana & Rawlins, Glenville, 2004. "Financial resource flows, macro policy response, and the socio-economic environment: the experience of Latin America and East Asia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 469-489, September.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Goyal, Amit, 2000. "Understanding the financial crisis in Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 135-152, May.
- Janus, Thorsten & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2013. "International gross capital flows: New uses of balance of payments data and application to financial crises," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 16-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.