Las crisis financieras: un marco conceptual
In: La primera crisis financiera internacional del siglo XXI
AbstractSe presenta un marco conceptual que permite explicar el vocabulario de la crisis.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico in its series Chapters of Books with number 11-08-01.
sistema financiero; apalancamiento; crisis financiera; entorno macroeconómico; burbujas especulativas; burbujas especulativas;
Other versions of this item:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allan Drazen, 1999.
"Political Contagion in Currency Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
7211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet L. Yellen, 2009. "A Minsky meltdown: lessons for central bankers," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may1.
- Michael D. Bordo & Antu P. Murshid, 2000. "Are Financial Crises Becoming Increasingly More Contagious? What is the Historical Evidence on Contagion?," NBER Working Papers 7900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1999.
"Capital Flows in Asia,"
Discussion Paper Series
a371, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996.
"The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999. "The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Kregel, 2007. "The Natural Instability of Financial Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_523, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hali J. Edison, 2003.
"Do indicators of financial crises work? An evaluation of an early warning system,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 11-53.
- Hali J. Edison, 2000. "Do indicators of financial crises work? an evaluation of an early warning system," International Finance Discussion Papers 675, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Janet L. Yellen, 2009. "A Minsky meltdown: lessons for central bankers," Speech 70, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kathryn M. Dominguez & Moeen Qureshi & Zhang Shengman & Masaru Yoshitomi, 1999. "Capital Flows to East Asia," NBER Chapters, in: International Capital Flows, pages 111-190 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Victoria, 1996. "Speculative currency attacks with endogenously induced commercial bank crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1998. "Currency and banking crises: the early warnings of distress," International Finance Discussion Papers 629, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1998.
"On crises, contagion, and confusion,"
13709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Bustelo & Clara Garcia & Iliana Olivie, 1999. "Global and Domestic Factors of Financial Crises in Emerging Economies: Lessons from the East Asian Episodes (1997-1999)," Working Papers 002, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2005. "Monetary policy and asset price bubbles," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug5.
- Donald L. Kohn, 2009. "Monetary Policy and Asset Prices Revisited," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 29(1), pages 31-44, Winter.
- Stephen W. Salant & Dale W. Henderson, 1976. "Market anticipations, government policy, and the price of gold," International Finance Discussion Papers 81, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gamarra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.