Financial resource flows, macro policy response, and the socio-economic environment: the experience of Latin America and East Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Journal of Socio-Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1992.
"Economic growth in Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 59-84, July.
- Baek, In-Mee & Okawa, Tamami, 2001. "Foreign exchange rates and Japanese foreign direct investment in Asia," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 69-84.
- Patibandla, Murali, 2001. "Pattern of Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Economies: An Exploration," Working Papers 1-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Spiller, Pablo T, 1996. "Institutions and Commitment," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 421-52.
- M. Ramirez, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico: A Cointegration Analysis," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 138-162.
- Nair-Reichert, Usha & Weinhold, Diana, 2001. " Causality Tests for Cross-Country Panels: A New Look at FDI and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(2), pages 153-71, May.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kathryn M. Dominguez & Moeen Qureshi & Zhang Shengman & Masaru Yoshitomi, 1999. "Capital Flows to East Asia," NBER Chapters, in: International Capital Flows, pages 111-190 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chandana Chakraborty & Parantap Basu, 2002. "Foreign direct investment and growth in India: a cointegration approach," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1061-1073.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1999. "Crisis Prevention: Lessons from Mexico and East Asia," NBER Working Papers 7233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "Capital Inflows into Latin America: A Stop-Go Story?," NBER Working Papers 6441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1999.
"Capital Flows in Asia,"
NBER Working Papers
7134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parantap Basu & Chandana Chakraborty & Derrick Reagle, 2003. "Liberalization, FDI, and Growth in Developing Countries: A Panel Cointegration Approach," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(3), pages 510-516, July.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1991. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan91-1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.