Food safety regulation: an overview of contemporary issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1996.
"HACCP as a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 764-769.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1996. "HACCP As a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry," Staff General Research Papers 937, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1996. "HACCP as a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp152, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lokman Zaibet & Maury Brendahl, 1997. "Gains from ISO certification in the UK meat sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 375-384.
- Neal H. Hooker & Julie A. Caswell, 1999. "A Framework for Evaluating Non-Tariff Barriers to Trade Related to Sanitary and Phytosanitary Regulation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 234-246.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1991. "Regulation and the Law of Torts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 54-58, May.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- Julie A. Caswell & Neal H. Hooker, 1996. "HACCP as an International Trade Standard," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 775-779.
- Kolstad, Charles D & Ulen, Thomas S & Johnson, Gary V, 1990. "Ex Post Liability for Harm vs. Ex Ante Safety Regulation: Substitutes or Complements?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 888-901, September.
- Henson, Spencer & Loader, Rupert & Traill, Bruce, 1995. "Contemporary Food Policy Issues and the Food Supply Chain," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 271-81.
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 1998. "Corporate Strategy and International Environmental Policy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(4), pages 819-833, December.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1976.
"Toward a More General Theory of Regulation,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 211-40, August.
- Petrey, L.A. & Johnson, R.W.M., 1993. "Agriculture in the Uruguay Round: Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(03), December.
- Tanya Roberts & Jean C. Buzby & Michael Ollinger, 1996. "Using Benefit and Cost Information to Evaluate a Food Safety Regulation: HACCP for Meat and Poultry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1297-1301.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.