Economists' Models of Learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 94 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- László Kóczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2013.
"The intellectual influence of economic journals: quality versus quantity,"
Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 863-884, April.
- László Á. Kóczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," Working Paper Series 1202, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Laszlo A. Koczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1215, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kóczy László & Nichifor Alexandru, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Satake, Akiko & Janssen, Marco A. & Levin, Simon A. & Iwasa, Yoh, 2007. "Synchronized deforestation induced by social learning under uncertainty of forest-use value," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 452-462, August.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Benjamin Golub, 2007. "Naïve Learning in Social Networks: Convergence, Influence and Wisdom of Crowds," Working Papers 2007.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2009. "Career Networks and Job Matching - Evidence on the Microeconomic Foundations of Human Capital Externalities," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200901, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- W.A. Brock, C.H. Hommes and F.O.O. Wagener, 2001.
"Evolutionary dynamics in financial markets with many trader types,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001
119, Society for Computational Economics.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2001. "Evolutionary Dynamics in Financial Markets With Many Trader Types," CeNDEF Working Papers 01-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Brock,W.A. & Hommes,C.H., 2001. "Evolutionary dynamics in financial markets with many trader types," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Orlando Gomes, 2008.
"Stability under Learning: the Endogenous Growth Problem,"
Working Papers Series 1
ercwp1708, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Gomes, Orlando, 2009. "Stability under learning: The endogenous growth problem," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 807-816, September.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2002.
"Evolutionary dynamics in markets with many trader types,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
02-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Brock, William A. & Hommes, Cars H. & Wagener, Florian O. O., 2005. "Evolutionary dynamics in markets with many trader types," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 7-42, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.