On the Nonconvergence of Fictitious Play in Coordination Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 25 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Enrique Martinez-Legaz & Antoine Soubeyran, 2003. "Learning from Errors," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 557.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Josef Hofbauer & William H. Sandholm, 2001.
"Evolution and Learning in Games with Randomly Disturbed Payoffs,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0205, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Hofbauer,J. & Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Evolution and learning in games with randomly disturbed payoffs," Working papers 5, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Y.M. Ermoliev & S.D. Flam, 1997. "Learning in Potential Games," Working Papers ir97022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ulrich Berger, 2005.
"Brown's Original Fictitious Play,"
Game Theory and Information
- Ding, Zhanwen & Wang, Qiao & Cai, Chaoying & Jiang, Shumin, 2014. "Fictitious play with incomplete learning," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-8.
- Peyton Young, 2002.
"Learning Hypothesis Testing and Nash Equilibrium,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
474, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Foster, Dean P. & Young, H. Peyton, 2003. "Learning, hypothesis testing, and Nash equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 73-96, October.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2003. "Uncoupled Dynamics Do Not Lead to Nash Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1830-1836, December.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Some Notes on Learning in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Game Theory and Information 0409001, EconWPA.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Two More Classes of Games with the Fictitious Play Property," Game Theory and Information 0408003, EconWPA.
- Ulrich Berger, 2003. "Fictitious play in 2xn games," Game Theory and Information 0303009, EconWPA.
- Bryan McCannon, 2011. "Coordination between a sophisticated and fictitious player," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 263-273, April.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2007. "Two more classes of games with the continuous-time fictitious play property," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 247-261, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.