Fictitious play in 2 x n games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 120 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Berger, 2012. "Non-algebraic Convergence Proofs for Continuous-Time Fictitious Play," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 4-17, March.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Limit Behavior of No-regret Dynamics," Discussion Papers 21, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Yannick Viossat & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2012.
"No-regret Dynamics and Fictitious Play,"
- Manuela A. D. Aguiar & Sofia B. S. D. Castro, 2008. "Chaotic and deterministic switching in a two-person game," FEP Working Papers 305, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Elliott O. Wagner, 2013. "The Dynamics of Costly Signaling," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, April.
- Mario Bravo & Mathieu Faure, 2013. "Reinforcement Learning with Restrictions on the Action Set," AMSE Working Papers 1335, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Robert Hoffmann, 2006. "The Cognitive Origins of Social Stratification," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 233-249, October.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Two More Classes of Games with the Fictitious Play Property," Game Theory and Information 0408003, EconWPA.
- Berger, Ulrich & Hofbauer, Josef, 2006.
"Irrational behavior in the Brown-von Neumann-Nash dynamics,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-6, July.
- Ulrich Berger & Josef Hofbauer, 2004. "Irrational behavior in the Brown-von Neumann-Nash dynamics," Game Theory and Information 0409002, EconWPA, revised 09 Sep 2004.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Some Notes on Learning in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Game Theory and Information 0409001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.