Structural Change and Economic Dynamics
September 2003, Volume 14, Issue 3
June 2003, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 121-131 Some new tools for the qualitative analysis of dynamic economic data: symbolic and distribution analyses for multi-regime dynamics
by Punzo, Lionello F.
- 133-157 Coding economic dynamics to represent regime dynamics. A teach-yourself exercise
by Brida, Juan G. & Anyul, Martin Puchet & Punzo, Lionello F.
- 159-183 Symbolic time series analysis and dynamic regimes
by Brida, Juan G. & Punzo, Lionello F.
- 185-211 Investment-productivity dynamics and distribution dynamics in a multisector economy: some theory and an application to Italian regions
by Lavezzi, Andrea
- 213-236 Structural change and 'new facts' in Pantaleoni's non-equilibrium dynamics
by Giocoli, Nicola
March 2003, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-34 Environmentally important paths, linkages and key sectors in the Australian economy
by Lenzen, Manfred
- 35-54 Modeling the synchronization of sectoral investment cycles on the base of informational externalities
by Sussmuth, Bernd
- 55-74 Growth in stages
by Arnold, Lutz G.
- 75-107 On the aggregate production function and its presence in modern macroeconomics
by Colacchio, Giorgio & Soci, Anna
- 109-115 Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comment
by Carree, M. A.
December 2002, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 367-386 National cultures and social protection as alternative insurance devices
by D'Antoni, Massimo & Pagano, Ugo
- 387-414 An evolutionary model of industrial growth and structural change
by Montobbio, Fabio
- 415-433 Capital, labor, energy and creativity: modeling innovation diffusion
by Kummel, Reiner & Henn, Julian & Lindenberger, Dietmar
- 435-455 Growth of government and the politics of fiscal policy
by Ghate, Chetan & Zak, Paul J.
- 457-484 Determinants of acquisition and failure: evidence from corporate Germany
by Koke, Jens
September 2002, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 259-283 A historical investigation of the geography of innovative activities
by Vertova, Giovanna
- 285-314 Missing women in Indian districts: a quantitative analysis
by Agnihotri, Satish & Palmer-Jones, Richard & Parikh, Ashok
- 315-336 Productivity measurement in Swedish departments of gynecology and obstetrics
by Heshmati, Almas
- 337-355 Services, innovation and the new economy
by Zagler, Martin
- 357-366 Chaotic implications of the natural rate of unemployment
by Bhaduri, Amit
June 2002, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 127-150 Economic stagnation in Weimar Germany: a structuralist perspective
by Block, Thorsten H.
- 151-177 Globalization, rigidities and national specialization: a dynamic analysis
by Peri, Giovanni
- 179-201 Diversity of innovative strategy as a source of technological performance
by Llerena, Patrick & Oltra, Vanessa
- 203-229 A demand and supply analysis of productivity growth
by Cornwall, John & Cornwall, Wendy
- 231-248 Distinguishing transitory nonlinear shocks from permanent structural change
by Frechette, Darren L. & Jin, Hyun-Joung
- 249-258 Structural change and decisions on investment allocation
by Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho
March 2002, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-48 Changes in consumption patterns and environmental degradation in Korea
by Kim, Ji-Hyun
- 49-70 An empirical investigation of long-run growth in the UK
by Morana, Claudio
- 71-99 The timing of tariff structure changes in regulated industries: evidence from England and Wales
by Giulietti, Monica & Otero, Jesus
- 101-118 The impact of technological specialisation on national performance in a balance-of-payments-constrained growth model
by Meliciani, Valentina
- 119-122 Rent, resources, technologies: Alberto Quadrio Curzio, Fausta Pellizzari, Springer-Verlag, Berlin/Heidelberg/New York, ISBN 3-540-66007-0, 1999, pp. 259, 39 figures and 15 tables, DM 159.90
by Steenge, Albert E.
December 2001, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 367-397 A scenario analysis of China's land use and land cover change: incorporating biophysical information into input-output modeling
by Hubacek, Klaus & Sun, Laixiang
- 399-423 Convergence patterns and switchovers in comparative advantage
by Landesmann, Michael A. & Stehrer, Robert
- 425-455 The determinants of production-related carbon emissions in West Germany, 1985-1990: assessing the role of technology and trade
by Welsch, Heinz
- 457-477 Innovation and the demand for food and drug labelling regulation in an evolutionary model of industry dynamics
by Burton, M. P. & Metcalfe, J. S. & Smith, V. H.
- 479-485 The aggregate neoclassical theory of distribution and the concept of a given value of capital: a reply
by Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri
- 487-490 The aggregate neoclassical theory of distribution and the concept of a given value of capital: a counter-reply
by Potestio, Paola
September 2001, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 235-246 Gender roles, labour market participation and household income position
by Eberharter, Veronika V.
- 247-276 Convergence, geography and technology
by Maurseth, Per Botolf
- 277-294 The international competitiveness of the UK and its multinational enterprises
by Nachum, L. & Jones, G. G. & Dunning, J. H.
- 295-310 Externalities of investment and endogenous growth: theory and time series evidence
by Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi
- 311-329 Training policies and economic growth in an evolutionary world
by Ballot, Gerard & Taymaz, Erol
- 331-334 Wicksell's 'new theory of crises': an introduction
by Hagemann, Harald
- 335-342 A new theory of crises
by Wicksell, Knut
- 343-366 Wicksell's lecture notes on economic crises (1902/05)
by Boianovsky, Mauro & Trautwein, Hans-Michael
July 2001, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 115-139 A hard landing for the 'New Economy'? Information technology and the United States national system of innovation
by Freeman, Chris
- 141-170 Industry-specific competencies and converging technological systems: evidence from patents
by Fai, Felicia & von Tunzelmann, Nicholas
- 171-200 Are living standards converging?
by Hobijn, Bart & Franses, Philip Hans
- 201-233 Network structure and industrial dynamics. The long-term evolution of the aircraft-engine industry
by Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Giuri, Paola
March 2001, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-28 Network technologies, communication externalities and total factor productivity
by Creti, Anna
- 29-57 Technological choice and network externalities: a catastrophe model analysis of firm software adoption for competing operating systems
by Lange, Rense & McDade, Sean & Oliva, Terence A.
- 59-73 Technical efficiency, allocative efficiency, and the impact of incentive regulation in telecommunications in the United States
by Uri, Noel D.
- 75-89 The dynamics of capital accumulation in an overlapping generations model
by Lines, Marji
- 91-114 Rate of growth and sector specialisation coevolution in a Kaldorian export-led growth model
by Fiorillo, Fabio
December 2000, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 367-370 Special Issue: Economic Growth, Trade and Technology
by Landesmann, Michael A. & Verspagen, Bart
- 371-392 Productivity growth in Asian manufacturing: the structural bonus hypothesis examined
by Timmer, Marcel P. & Szirmai, Adam
- 393-411 Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comparative study
by Fagerberg, Jan
- 413-431 International specialisation and growth
by Amable, Bruno
- 433-472 Human capital investment and economic growth: exploring the cross-country evidence
by Wolff, Edward N.
- 473-489 Engines of growth in the US economy
by ten Raa, Thijs & Wolff, Edward N.
- 491-506 A general equilibrium analysis of the evolution of Canadian service productivity
by Mohnen, Pierre & ten Raa, Thijs
September 2000, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 255-293 Modeling industrial dynamics with innovative entrants
by Winter, S. G. & Kaniovski, Y. M. & Dosi, G.
- 295-315 Relatedness and coherence in technological and product diversification of the world's largest firms
by Piscitello, Lucia
- 317-336 An integration of Schumpeterian and classical theories of growth and distribution
by Franke, Reiner
- 337-354 Disequilibrium growth theory with insider-outsider effects
by Flaschel, Peter
- 355-364 A two-class fiscal and monetary growth model
by Faria, Joao Ricardo
- 365-366 Structural Economics: Measuring Change in Technology, Lifestyles and the Environment: Faye Duchin, Washington DC and Covelo, CA, Island Press, 1998. ISBN 1-55963-6068
by Ayres, Robert U.
July 2000, Volume 11, Issue 1-2
- 5-11 Adam Smith's division of labor and structural changes
by Negishi, Takashi
- 13-24 Scissor crises, value-prices, and the movement of value-prices under technical change
by Seton, Francis
- 25-43 The Santa Fe approach to complexity: a Marshallian evaluation
by Comim, Flavio
- 45-65 On detectable and non-detectable structural change
by Hendry, David F.
- 67-94 A new method to estimate the level and distribution of household human capital with application
by Dagum, Camilo & Slottje, Daniel J.
- 95-109 Is this the end of economic development?
by Adelman, Irma & Yeldan, Erinc
- 111-128 The dynamics of retirement saving -- theory and reality
by Augusztinovics, Maria
- 129-138 Locational restructuring and financial crises
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 139-156 Structural financial instability and cyclical fluctuations
by Vercelli, Alessandro
- 157-166 A wave matrix
by Brody, Andrew
- 167-179 Economic dynamics in a simple model with exhaustible resources and a given real wage rate
by Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri
- 181-184 Hicks-neutral technical progress and relative price change
by Steedman, Ian
- 185-195 Some considerations on structure and change
by Bortis, Heinrich
- 197-208 Economic reductionism as a hindrance to the analysis of structural change: scattered notes
by Zamagni, Stefano
- 209-225 Towards a theory of structural change
by Domingo, Carlos & Tonella, Giorgio
- 227-233 Out of Equilibrium
by Baumol, William J.
- 235-242 Adaptive theorizing in a maladaptive world
by Silverberg, G.
- 243-253 Barriers and bounds to Rationality
by Simon, Herbert A.
December 1999, Volume 10, Issue 3-4
- 277-320 Transformation of science and technology systems into systems of innovation in central and eastern Europe: the emerging patterns and determinants
by Radosevic, Slavo
- 321-340 Rationality, rules of thumb, and R&D
by Thompson, Peter
- 341-357 The impact of technological opportunity on the dynamics of trade performance
by Laursen, Keld
- 359-380 Macro-economic relativity: government spending, private investment and unemployment in the USA 1948-1998
by Young, Peter C. & Pedregal, Diego J.
- 381-394 The aggregate neoclassical theory of distribution and the concept of a given value of capital: towards a more general critique
by Potestio, Paola
- 395-420 Stock externalities and the diffusion of less polluting capital: an option approach
by Baudry, Marc
- 421-430 Asymptotic distribution of the sup-Wald statistic under specification errors
by Tai-leung Chong, Terence
- 431-443 Two further aspects of some new tests for structural stability
by Sen, Amit & Hall, Alastair
June 1999, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 177-194 Outsourcing and productivity growth in services
by Fixler, Dennis J. & Siegel, Donald
- 195-208 Trade in capital goods generated by international diffusion of technology
by Oda, Sobei H.
- 209-223 Unbalanced growth: a case of structural dynamics
by Notarangelo, Micaela
- 225-237 Convergence to long-run equilibrium--On some recent variations of the 'pure' cross-dual model
by Bellino, Enrico
- 239-260 Sustainable greenhouse policies: the role of non-CO2 gases
by Michaelis, P.
- 261-275 Are there cycles in realistic overlapping cohorts models?
by Simonovits, Andras
January 1999, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 15-37 The Netherlands' NAMEA; presentation, usage and future extensions
by Keuning, Steven J. & van Dalen, Jan & de Haan, Mark
- 39-72 SWEEA--Swedish environmental and economic accounts
by Hellsten, Eva & Ribacke, Sara & Wickbom, Gia
- 73-97 Material and energy flow accounting in Germany--Data base for applying the national accounting matrix including environmental accounts concept
by Tjahjadi, B. & Schafer, D. & Radermacher, W. & Hoh, H.
- 99-121 A NAMEA for the UK
by Vaze, Prashant
- 123-149 A Japanese NAMEA
by Ike, Toshihiro
- 151-160 On the international harmonisation of environmental accounting: comparing the National Accounting Matrix including Environmental Accounts of Sweden, Germany, the UK, Japan and the Netherlands
by de Haan, Mark
- 161-176 Input-output theory and institutional aspects of environmental policy
by Steenge, Albert E.
December 1998, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 391-413 Eroding the economic foundations of marriage and fertility in the United States
by Schultz, T. Paul
- 415-433 Evaluating alternative tax reforms in Italy with a model of joint labor supply of married couples
by Aaberge, R. & Colombino, U. & Strom, S. & Wennemo, T.
- 435-451 Voluntary transfers among Italian households: altruistic and non-altruistic explanations
by Cigno, Alessandro & C. Giannelli, Gianna & Rosati, Furio C.
- 453-468 Gender differences in parental investment in education
by Alderman, Harold & King, Elizabeth M.
- 469-478 Transfers in non-intact households
by Del Boca, Daniela & Ribero, Rocio
September 1998, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 271-288 Material dissipative conditions and the impossibility of complete recycling
by Washida, Toyoaki
- 289-305 A Miyazawa analysis of interactions between polluting and non-polluting sectors
by Fritz, Oliver M. & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D.
- 307-331 Prospects for the recycling of plastics in the United States
by Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie
- 333-348 Industrialisation with a menu of technologies: Appropriate technologies and the 'big push'
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 349-372 Trade, knowledge accumulation and diffusion: A sectoral perspective1
by Padoan, Pier Carlo
- 373-387 Technological competitiveness, trade and foreign direct investment
by Narula, Rajneesh & Wakelin, Katharine
June 1998, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 159-188 A framework for evaluating the dynamic competitiveness of countries
by Aiginger, K.
- 189-204 Capital shortages and asymmetries in UK unemployment
by Arestis, Philip & Mariscal, Iris Biefang-Frisancho
- 205-226 Input--output modeling of production processes for business management
by Lin, Xiannuan & Polenske, Karen R.
- 227-227 Editorial note
by Hagemann, Harold
- 229-231 Changes in productivity
by Stone, Richard
- 233-235 A note on Richard Stone's paper on changes in productivity
by Pasinetti, Luigi L.
- 237-238 Comment
by Solow, Robert M.
- 239-243 Quantitative aspects of post-war european economic growth : Bart van Ark and Nicholas Crafts (Eds.), Cambridge University Press for the Centre for Economic Policy Research, Cambridge, 1996, pp. xxii+442, [UK pound]45 hardback
by De Loo, I. G. M.
- 245-262 Technological revolutions in Pasinetti's model of structural change: productivity and prices
by Reati, Angelo
- 263-268 A note on assessing dynamic efficiency
by Fakin, B.
March 1998, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-3 Special issue on the evolutionary analysis of innovation
by Verspagen, Bart
- 5-34 The evolution of technological trajectories 1890-1990
by Andersen, Birgitte
- 35-53 Technological diversity in an evolutionary industry model with localized learning and network externalities
by Jonard, N. & Yfldizoglu, M.
- 55-83 A computational model of economies of scale and market share instability
by Mazzucato, Mariana
- 85-107 Technological evolution -- an analysis within the knowledge-based approach
by Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas
- 109-134 Is product life cycle theory a special case? Dominant designs and the emergence of market niches through coevolutionary-learning
by Windrum, Paul & Birchenhall, Chris
- 135-158 Skewed distributions of firm sizes--an evolutionary perspective
by Kwasnicki, Witold
October 1997, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 377-383 Introduction: biology and economics
by Gowdy, John
- 385-398 Evolution in the marketplace
by Eldredge, Niles
- 399-412 Economics and the return to Mecca: The recognition of novelty and emergence
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 413-426 The Kuznets curve and the life cycle analogy
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 427-451 The analytical foundations of evolutionary economics: From biological analogy to economic self-organization
by Foster, John
- 453-469 A dynamic model of socioeconomic systems based on hierarchy theory and its application to sustainability
by Giampietro, Mario & Mayumi, Kozo
- 471-488 The use of analogy in biology and economics: From biology to economics, and back
by Hannon, Bruce
- 489-507 Self-organization and economics--what is new?
by Witt, Ulrich
August 1997, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 279-295 Productivity convergence in OECD service industries
by Gouyette, Claudine & Perelman, Sergio
- 297-318 Structural change and convergence: an Italian regional perspective
by Paci, Raffaele & Pigliaru, Francesco
- 319-325 Estimation of a variable rate of depreciation: a dummy variable approach
by Prucha, Ingmar
- 327-350 Economic development and environmental pollution: traps and growth
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 351-370 Agricultural supply-led industrialization: A macromodel with sub-Saharan African characteristics
by Torvik, Ragnar
- 371-375 A theory of production tasks, processes, and technical practices : Robert Scazzieri, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1993
by O'Hara, Sabine
June 1997, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 157-175 The Hicksian traverse as a process of reproportioning: some structural dynamics
by Henry, J. & Lavoie, M.
- 177-203 Recession dynamics following an external price shock in a transition economy
by Gomulka, S. & Lane, J.
- 205-220 Factors behind cross-industry differences in technical progress
by Nelson, Richard R. & Wolff, Edward N.
- 221-232 A joint test for a unit root and common factor restrictions in the presence of a structural break
by Lee, Junsoo & Amsler, Christine
- 233-244 Introduction to Adolf Lowe's 'How is business cycle theory possible at all?'
by Gehrke, Christian
- 245-270 How is business cycle theory possible at all?
by Lowe, A.
- 271-272 Industrial restructuring and trade reorientation in eastern Europe : edited by Michael Landesmann and Istvan Szekely (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995, ISBN 0 521 48085 X hardback) pp. xxii + 369, [UK pound]45
by Chang, Ha-Joan
- 272-277 La teoria monetaria della produzione (The monetary theory of production) : Augusto Graziani, (Banca Popolare dell'Etruria e del Lazio, Studi e Ricerche, 1994)
by Cencini, Alvaro
March 1997, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-4 Special issue of structural change and economic dynamics 'beyond the nation state'
by Hagemann, H. & Landesmann, M. A. & Steenge, A. E.
- 5-28 Towards an economic theory of international civil society: Trust, trade and open government
by Porta, Pier Luigi & Scazzieri, Roberto
- 29-44 The end of the nation state?
by Panic, M.
- 45-85 Tales from the 'global' economy: Cross-national production networks and the reorganization of the European economy
by Zysman, John & Doherty, Eileen & Schwartz, Andrew
- 87-98 Globalization, liberalization, and national capitalisms
by Levy, Jonah D.
- 99-114 Environmental policy and cooperation beyond the nation state: an introduction and overview
by Muller-Furstenberger, G. & Stephan, G.
- 115-128 Use of the convergence condition for triangularizing input-output matrices and the similarity of production structures among Nordic countries 1970, 1980 and 1985
by Ostblom, Goran
- 129-153 Input-output analysis of material flows with application to iron, steel and zinc
by Konijn, Paul & de Boer, Sake & van Dalen, Jan
December 1996, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 401-428 Classical dynamics in a general model of the Keynes-Wicksell type
by Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv
- 429-449 A Kaldorian model of economic growth with labour shortage and major technical changes
by Pugno, Maurizio
- 451-477 The bootstrap theory of money: A search-theoretic foundation of monetary economics
by Iwai, Katsuhito
- 479-494 On the size distribution of businesses of large enterprises: UK manufacturing
by Kattuman, Paul A.
September 1996, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 281-297 Dynamic patterns in transformation
by Bhaduri, Amit
- 299-320 Growth and international competitiveness in a 'Kaldorian' perspective
by Boggio, Luciano
- 321-345 The new economic integration: Structuralist models of North-South trade and investment liberalization
by Blecker, Robert A.
- 347-360 The early contribution of Erik Lundberg: A commentary to his licentiate thesis 'On the concept of economic equilibrium' (1930)
by Henriksson, Rolf G. H.
- 361-390 On the concept of economic equilibrium
by Lundberg, Erik
June 1996, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 127-134 Appraising Pasinetti's structural dynamics
by Hishiyama, Izumi
- 135-146 Structural economic dynamics and technical progress in a pure labour economy
by Bortis, Heinrich
- 147-162 Natural dynamics, endogenous structural change and the theory of demand: A comment on Pasinetti
by Gualerzi, Davide
- 163-171 The significance of the theory of vertically integrated processes for the problem of economic development
by Halevi, Joseph
- 173-192 Comparison of neoclassical and neo-Austrian growth models
by Proops, John L. R. & Speck, Stefan
- 193-206 Innovation and collective action: The dynamics of change
by Bianchi, Patrizio V. & Miller, Lee M.
- 207-221 Preference, structure and economic growth
by Wei-Bin, Zhang
- 223-241 A model of structural breaks in economic growth
by Shawn, Ni & Xinghe, Wang
- 243-262 A Metzlerian model of inventory growth cycles
by Franke, Reiner
- 263-271 Studies in Economic Instability and Change
by Trautwein, Hans-Michael
March 1996, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-34 Asymmetry in economic time series and the simultaneous switching autoregressive model
by Kunitomo, Naoto & Sato, Seisho
- 35-53 Detecting stochastic bubbles on an East European foreign exchange market: An estimation/simulation approach
by Charemza, Wojciech W.
- 55-78 Empirical exchange rate models and shifts in the co-integrating vector
by Goldberg, Michael D. & Frydman, Roman
- 79-97 The cross-country Engel curve for product diversification
by Falkinger, Josef & Zweimuller, Josef
- 99-118 Endogenous regime switching in speculative markets
by Sethi, Rajiv
December 1995, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 397-434 Structural change and prices of production
by Dumenil, Gerald & Levy, Dominique
- 435-459 A reconsideration of Hicks' non-linear trade cycle model
by Hommes, Cars H.
- 461-483 A time-explicit theory of production: Analytical and operational suggestions following a 'fund-flow' approach
by Piacentini, Paolo
- 485-504 Why the interpretation of the Cobb-Douglas production function must be radically changed
by Labini, Paolo Sylos
- 508-510 Production frontiers : Rolf Fare, Shawna Grosskopf and C.A. Knox Lovell, (Camridge University Press, Cambridge, 1994) pp. xv + 296, L. 30, ISBN 0 521 42033 4
by Heathfield, David F.
August 1995, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 261-265 Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen (1906-1994): An admirable epistemologist
by Mayumi, Kozo
- 267-269 In honor of Wassily Leontief's 90th birthday
by Duchin, Faye
- 271-277 What Input-Output is about
by Augusztinovics, Maria
- 279-293 Inductive theory in economic development: A tribute to Wassily Leontief on his 90th birthday
by Amsden, Alice H.
- 295-304 Input-output economics and computable general equilibrium models
by Rose, Adam
- 305-308 In appreciation of Wassily Leontief
by Dorfman, Robert
- 309-318 Leontief's spatial economic analyses
by Polenske, Karen R.